|Samantha Fekete Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1999|
Samantha Fekete is an English actress, social media star, and channel manager who is best known for being a member of the hit YouTube channel Battle Universe! alongside CJ, Patrick, Gunner Gomez, Matthias, and Woods. Besides that, she also has her very own eponymous YouTube channel to which as of 2019, Samantha had uploaded her last video in 2018 before switching to the channel Totally Trendy, produced by Hi5 Studios. It features the latest pop culture, TV and film, as well as internet trend videos. Besides that, Samantha has also made appearances in other popular channels such as Dope Or Nope and REKT. With time, Samantha has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on her eponymous YouTube channel, more than 250k followers on her channel titled Totally Trendy, more than 250k followers on Instagram, and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Samantha Jane Fekete
London, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, Califonia, United States
Social Media Star, Actress, Channel Manager
- Father – Doug Fekete
- Mother – Christine Fekete
- Siblings – Maxine Fekete (Older Sister), Albert John Fekete (Younger Brother). She has 2 other siblings.
- Others – Samantha has 4 adopted siblings.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Samantha has dated –
- Ryan McCartan (2017-Present) – Samantha started dating actor and singer Ryan McCartan in the year 2017. The same year Ryan began seeing Samantha, he also appeared in a number of her YouTube videos on her eponymous channel. Prior to dating Samantha, Ryan had been dating actress Dove Cameron. However, the couple parted ways in 2016 which led to the rise of Ryan and Samantha’s love story.
Race / Ethnicity
She has 25% of Hungarian ancestry.
- Plush lips
- Thick eyebrows
- Perfect jawline
- Wide smile
- Dimpled cheeks
Through her social media, Samantha has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Sugarhigh and Uniqfind.
Best Known For
- Working alongside C.J. Osorio, Paul Jake Kennedy, Tanner Lee Malmedal, Patrick Jones, Woodland DeMars, Joshua Gunner Gomez, Kevin Valle, Matthias Fredrick, and J-Fred on Hi5 Studios Battle Universe! that has more than 3 million subscribers
- Being the creator behind Hi5 Studios growing YouTube channel Totally Trendy that features videos of fashion, internet, TV, and film trends
- Uploading vlogs, challenges, collaborations, makeup tutorial, and other fun content to her eponymous channel until 2018
- Her appearance on various other distinguished web channels such as Dope Or Nope and REKT
First Web Show
Samantha made her debut web show appearance as Sam in Roommates in 2016.
Samantha does go to the gym where she focuses on building a lean physique and perfecting her lower body muscles especially her butt and thigh area. She also does Pilates and various cardio exercises in order to burn the extra fat.
As for her diet, Coca Cola is her go-to drink and she consumes at least 1 to 2 glasses a day. Hence, meaning that she does not follow any kind of strict diet plan as such.
Samantha Fekete Favorite Things
- Color – Sky Blue
- Songs – Hey Jude (1968) by The Beatles, Jolene (1974) by Dolly Parton, You (2013) by The 1975, Milk (2013) by The 1975, Can’t Stop (2002) by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Band – Red Hot Chili Peppers, The 1975
- Ride At Disneyland – Indiana Jones™ Adventure, The Haunted Mansion, Mad Tea Party
- Person To Hug – Chewbacca
- TV Show As Of 2019 – The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Movie Of All-Time – Moulin Rouge! (2001), Across the Universe (2007)
Source – YouTube
Samantha Fekete Facts
- She was raised in England and later, moved to Nashville, Tennessee where she was raised along with her 3 other biological siblings and 4 adopted siblings.
- She is the 2nd youngest of her 8 siblings.
- Her last name “Fekete” is of Hungarian origin. It means black in Hungarian.
- She got her social media breakthrough when she met YouTuber Gunner Gomez who offered her a chance to film a Battle Universe! video. The first video that she did with them was titled “Defend Your Castle Challenge!.” Thereafter, she was welcomed into the team.
- Samantha was 10 years old when she began acting at a children’s theater. It was a childhood dream of her’s to become an actress.
- She enjoys listening to pop, rock, indie, and alternative.
- The only time she fights with her siblings is for the TV remote.
- If she weren’t an entertainer, she would have wanted to be an English teacher especially in class 5. She also enjoys being around children.
- She is very fond of animals and has 2 pet dogs of her own.
- Samantha started her eponymous YouTube channel on December 1, 2012. However, she uploaded her first video to the channel was a vlog titled “Big Bro / AG’s Show!” in July 2017. However, after being taken on by Battle Universe!, she stopped uploading videos to her channel, making her video “Catfishing My Fans!” (2018) the last video that she uploaded as of 2019.
- The best part she finds about her job is to be able to have complete control over the content that she uploads to her channel.
- Her passion for being a creator on YouTube began during her childhood years. One of the very first YouTubers that she came across was named Zoella, who also happened to inspire her.
- If she was to go back in time and advise her younger self, it would be, to not compare herself to others and do what she is best at.
- In 2019, she got her 100k subscriber milestone.
- She is a huge musical genre fan.
- Samantha got into Roommates as she was friends with Gatlin Green who is the sister of actor Cooper Green.
- The best birthday she ever had was when she was 10 years old and her mother got a horse organized for her party.
- If she could work with any actor or actress it would be actress Gal Gadot because she is a huge fan of her character Wonder Woman. She would also like actress Marisa Tomei to play the role of her mother in any film or show.
- Her biggest pet peeve when people chew with their mouths open.
- Follow Samantha on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and YouTube.
Featured Image By Samantha Fekete / Instagram