|Mimi Ndiweni Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mimi Ndiweni is a British actress and theatre artist who is best known for having been cast as Fringilla Vigo in The Witcher, Eshe in The Legend of Tarzan, Tilly Brockless in Mr Selfridge, and Mary Mundanzi in Black Earth Rising. She started acting during her teenage years and has also been a part of on-screen projects such as Cinderella, The Last Dragonslayer, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Doctor Who, and Rellik.
England, United Kingdom
Mimi Ndiweni joined the Yvonne Arnaud Mill Street Studios while she was in secondary school. She also trained at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama located in Cardiff, Wales.
Actress, Theatre Artist
Mimi Ndiweni is represented by Olivia Bell Management, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
Mimi Ndiweni is of Zimbabwean descent on her father’s side and has English roots on her mother’s side.
- Sharp gaze
- Pouty lips
Mimi Ndiweni Facts
- She was raised in Guildford, Surrey in England.
- For her performance of Jenna Marbles’s How to Get Guys to Leave You Alone, she received the Spotlight Prize in 2013. One of the other recipients of the prize includes actress Dame Judi Dench.
- In 2015, Mimi Ndiweni made her theatrical film debut as Slipper Lady in the romantic fantasy film, Cinderella, starring Cate Blanchett, Lily James, Richard Madden, Stellan Skarsgård, Holliday Grainger, Derek Jacobi, and Helena Bonham Carter.
- She was cast as Eshe in The Legend of Tarzan, a 2016 adventure film starring Alexander Skarsgård, Samuel L. Jackson, Margot Robbie, Djimon Hounsou, Jim Broadbent, and Christoph Waltz.
- She has credited theatre as her first passion.
- Mimi Ndiweni brought to life the character of Fringilla Vigo, a sorceress who trained alongside Yennefer and later lead the Nilfgaardian invasion alongside Cahir, in the popular Polish-American fantasy drama streaming television series, The Witcher. Her co-stars included Henry Cavill, Freya Allan, Eamon Farren, Anya Chalotra, and MyAnna Buring.
- After graduating from the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, she joined the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- As a theatre artist, she has been cast in roles like Ophelia in Hamlet, Tiger Lily in Wendy and Peter Pan, Lucentio in Taming of the Shrew, Laskarina Bouboulina in The Ant and the Cicada, Cordelia in King Lear, and Tammy Gaye in Soul.