|Aishwarya Rajesh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||January 10, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aishwarya Rajesh is an Indian actress who shot to fame playing the role of Amudha in Attakathi (2012). She gained further recognition appearing in several other Tamil films including Vada Chennai (2018) co-starring Dhanush and her solo film Kanaa (2018) where she played the part of a female cricketer. Aishwarya debuted in Malayalam cinema with Jomonte Suvisheshangal (2017) and made an appearance in Bollywood in Daddy (2017) with Arjun Rampal as her on-screen partner. She has amassed a fanbase of more than a million followers on Instagram and more than 1.5 million followers on Twitter.
Tirupur, Tamil Nadu, India
She attended Shrine Vailankanni Senior Secondary School followed by Holy Angels Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School in T. Nagar and Sree Vidyanikethan in Tirupati.
After that, she went to Ethiraj College for Women in Chennai, graduating with a B.Com degree.
Actress, TV Host
- Father – He was an actor.
- Siblings – Manikanda Anegan Mohan (Brother)
- Others – Sri Lakshmi (Aunt) (Comedian), Amarnath (Grandfather) (Veteran Actor, Producer)
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She apparently dated a boy during her plus 2 in school but the relationship did not work out. She was again in a relationship with another person a few years later. However, they broke up.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Dark Brown’ and ‘Light Brown’.
- Thick eyebrows
- Fuller lips
- Mole on her left cheek
She has endorsed numerous brands such as Fair & Lovely.
Aishwarya Rajesh Favorite Things
- Lipstick Color – Rouge
- Nailpolish Color – Metallic Golden
- Mandatory Post-Shoot Ritual – Having coffee
- The Industry’s Finest Dancers – Dhanush, Vijay
Aishwarya Rajesh Facts
- Her father starred in more than 54 Telugu films.
- Her aunt, Sri Lakshmi has acted in more than 500 Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada films.
- Rajesh began to learn dance as she needed to choreograph a stage show for a student cultural fest.
- She was the winner in the 3rd season of the reality show Maanada Mayilada on Kalaignar TV.
- She kickstarted her career as a compère in the comedy show Asathapovadhu Yaru on Sun TV in the past.
- Aishwarya broke into the Tamil cinema scene by appearing in Neethana Avan (2010).
- She has been the recipient of numerous honors including the 2014 Tamil Nadu State Film Award for “Best Actress” for her phenomenal performance in Kaaka Muttai (2015).
- Aishwarya has affirmed that it was Arjun Rampal who introduced her to Bollywood and so she will always be grateful to him.
- She has been known for preferring diverse and bold roles for her work.
- Rajesh was offered to play an important role in Kamal Haasan‘s movie Indian 2. However, she was forced to decline due to date issues. She has lamented that it was indeed a golden opportunity for her to work in a film that had Shankar and Kamal Haasan in it. She had got so depressed that she was unable to sleep for 2 days.
Featured Image by Aishwarya Rajesh / Instagram