|Eamon Farren Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1985|
Eamon Farren is an Australian actor who has gained popularity with his on-screen roles like Danny/Ava in Carlotta, Cahir in The Witcher, Richard Horne in Twin Peaks, Harry in X: Night of Vengeance, Joshua Pinsmail in Mohawk, Ben Block in Winchester, Alexander Bonaparte Cust in The ABC Murders, and Jimmy in Harmony.
North Queensland, Australia
Eamon Farren studied at Benowa State High School and attended its French Immersion Program where students receive at least half of their schooling in French and also study typical subjects.
Later, he got enrolled at the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) from where he graduated in 2007.
He is represented by –
- Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- United Management, Talent Management Company, Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eamon Farren has dated –
- Yael Stone – He was romantically involved with actress Yael Stone in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips
- Lean physique
Eamon Farren Facts
- He grew up near the Gold Coast in Queensland. Reflecting on his years growing up in the Gold Coast, he once said, “We had really great beach parties,” adding, “We’d enjoy ourselves all night by the water with music. They’re the best parties I’ve ever been to.”
- He always knew that he wanted to pursue a career in acting and has said, “I can’t remember a time when I didn’t watch a movie and think, ‘That’s what I want to do’… Growing up, people said you have to have a plan B. I never felt that, I always thought, nah, this is what I’m going to do.”
- Alongside Viva Bianca and others, Eamon Farren co-starred as Harry in the 2011 erotic thriller film, X: Night of Vengeance.
- He has credited actors Daniel Day-Lewis and Gary Oldman as his primary acting influences.
- In 2014, he brought to life the character of Danny/Ava, a transgender mate of the main character, in the biographical drama film, Carlotta, and this role won him the AACTA Award for “Best Guest or Supporting Actor in a Television Drama”.
- Eamon Farren started playing the role of Cahir Mawr Dyffryn aep Ceallach, a Nilfgaardian army commander who leads the invasion of Cintra and the hunt for Cirilla, in the Polish-American fantasy drama streaming television series, The Witcher, in 2019. He was included in the show’s lead cast alongside Henry Cavill, Freya Allan, Anya Chalotra, Mimi Ndiweni, MyAnna Buring, and others.
Featured Image by Eamon Farren / Instagram