|Anya Chalotra Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|July 21, 1996
Anya Chalotra is a British actress, theatre artist, and voiceover artist who is known for having been cast as Yennefer of Vengerberg in the Netflix original series, The Witcher. She has worked in a couple of other projects which include The ABC Murders, Wanderlust, and Sherwood and has also successfully gained an impressive fan base on social media as she enjoys more than a million followers on Instagram.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
Anya Chalotra studied at St Dominic’s High School for Girls located in the village of Brewood, Staffordshire, England. After that, she got enrolled at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art located in Hammersmith, London as well as attended Guildhall School of Music and Drama located in London, England.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Theatre Artist
- Siblings – Anya Chalotra has an older sister and a younger brother.
Anya Chalotra is represented by The Artists Partnership, Talent and Literary Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Anya Chalotra is of Indian descent on her father’s side and has English ancestry on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Lean physique
- Large eyes
Anya Chalotra Facts
- She spent her childhood years in Lower Penn village in South Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom.
- In October 2018, Anya Chalotra made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Jennifer Ashman, an older pupil at Tom’s school, in the drama series, Wanderlust, whose lead cast comprised of actors such as Toni Collette, Steven Mackintosh, Zawe Ashton, and Sophie Okonedo.
- She portrayed the character of Lily Marbury in the 2018 BBC One mystery drama thriller television show, The ABC Murders, which is based on Agatha Christie’s novel of the same name. Directed by Alex Gabassi, the show stars actors John Malkovich, Rupert Grint, Andrew Buchan, Eamon Farren, Jack Farthing, Gregor Fisher, Tara Fitzgerald, Henry Goodman, Shirley Henderson, Bronwyn James, Freya Mavor, and Kevin McNally.
- As a voice actress, Anya Chalotra made her web show debut by providing vocals to the character of Robin Loxley in the computer-animated science fiction adventure series, Sherwood, in 2019. She starred in the show alongside the likes of Tyler Posey, Aneurin Barnard, Jamie Chung, Rachel House, Adetokumboh M’Cormack, and Joseph Fiennes.
- In 2019, she rose to spotlight after she was cast as Yennefer of Vengerberg, a quarter-elf sorceress whose path crosses with Geralt’s on several occasions, in the American fantasy action-adventure drama series, The Witcher, and her co-stars on the show include Henry Cavill, Freya Allan, Eamon Farren, Joey Batey, MyAnna Buring, Royce Pierreson, Mimi Ndiweni, Wilson Radjou-Pujalte, Anna Shaffer, and Mahesh Jadu.
- Her credits as a theatre artist include having been cast in lead roles in a couple of productions like Much Ado About Nothing and The Village.
- Anya Chalotra enjoys reading and traveling.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0