Tyler Garcia Posey
Santa Monica, California, USA
Posey attended William S. Hart High School in Santa Clarita, California.
- Father – John Posey (Actor / Writer)
- Mother – Cyndi Terese Garcia (Deceased)
- Siblings – Jesse Posey (Younger Brother), Derek Posey (Older Brother), Mayra Posey (Sister)
3 Arts Entertainment
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 159 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyler Posey dated –
- Miley Cyrus (2000-2002) – They started dating in January 2000 and had also appeared together in the TV series Doc in 2001. Their relationship continued until March 2002. He admits that she was his first girlfriend and had the first kiss.
- Seana Gorlick (2003-2014) – Makeup artist, Seana Gorlick is his middle school crush, with whom he found true love back in 2003. Seana and Tyler got engaged in July 2013 after he proposed to his childhood girlfriend. In October 2014, Tyler and Seana separated. He exclusively revealed to Us Weekly about this.
- Danielle Campbell (2015) – In July 2015, he hooked up with actress Danielle Campbell.
- Bella Thorne (2015; 2016) – In April 2015, Tyler was seen walking arm-in-arm with actress Bella Thorne, while she was still dating Pamela Anderson‘s son, Brandon Thomas Lee. It was revealed by Daily Mail. In September 2016, Tyler started dating Bella. In December 2016, they reportedly split as she went on a movie date with singer Charlie Puth.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Mexican ancestry on his mother’s side.
Tyler’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
He has not been signed by any brands to represent them.
Best Known For
For his role as Scott McCall in MTV’s show Teen Wolf.
He has not released any album. He just sings the song (frontman) and play guitars for the band “Disappearing Jamie”.
He has also appeared in Best Coast music video, titled Our Deal for his role as Lucky in 2012.
2002 American action film Collateral Damage for his role as Mauro. He was just 10 years old at that time.
First TV Show
American police procedural television drama series Without a Trace that ran from 2002 to 2009. He appeared in 2002 for his role as Robert.
Jeff Davis, the director of “Teen Wolf” hired him a personal trainer for his role. What Tyler said is –
“It’s so hard to work out on my own. So definitely having a trainer pushing me to wake up every morning definitely helped. I think I was like 12 percent fat when I started and then I was 6 percent fat.”
Tyler Posey Favorite Things
- Favorite Supernatural Film – Queen of the Damned (2002)
- Favorite Thing – Caliente Hot Sauce
- Favorite Movie – From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)
Tyler Posey Facts
- Tyler is the frontman of the band “Disappearing Jamie” (recently changed from the name “Lost in Kostko”).
- He sings and plays guitar.
- With this band, he performed his first performance in 2012 at The Roxy in Los Angeles, USA.
- Tyler and Taylor Lautner are good friends since childhood.
- They became friends as both have appeared at many places for auditions.
- Tyler lost the part of Jacob Black in Twilight series to Taylor Lautner.
- Posey has a dog named Chica.
- He did training with actors like Steven Anderson and Todd Thayler.
- He is Mexican on his mother’s side and British, Irish, and American Indian from his father’s side.
- Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and SoundCloud.