Annabella Avery Thorne
Pembroke Pines, Florida, USA
Bella initially attended a public school but due to peer abuse and her dyslexia problem, she left the school and went on to study at home. To overcome the difficulties thrown by her dyslexia problem, she also attended Sylvan Learning Center.
Actress, dancer, singer, model
- Father – Delancey Reinaldo “Rey” Thorne
- Mother – Tamara Thorne
- Siblings – Dani Thorne (Older Sister) (Actress), Kaili Thorne (Older Sister) (Actress), Remy Thorne (Older Brother) (Actor)
She is signed with these agencies –
- LBI Entertainment
- KLWGN Entertainment
Pop rock, electropop, dance-pop, R&B
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm (via Twitter)
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bella Thorne dated –
- Jake T. Austin (2010) – The actors had an encounter after meeting on the set of Wizards Of Waverly Place in 2010.
- Garrett Backstrom (2010-2011) – From September 2010 until December 2011, the actors Garrett Backstrom and Bella Thorne were an item.
- Cody Simpson (2011) – Speculations were there that Bella is dating Australian pop singer Cody Simpson in April 2011. They had some flirts on Twitter too and went for a movie date while attending the premiere “Mars needs Moms”. They separated in June 2011 after dating for a couple of months.
- Tristan Klier (2012-2015) – Tristan Klier started dating Bella in February 2012. The high school athlete, Tristan and Disney star Bella are approximately of the same age. They split in August 2014 after dating for about two and a half years but rekindled later in the year. The duo reconciled after a month in October 2014. They split again in March 2015.
- Brandon Thomas Lee (2015) – For about a month, from March to April 2015, Bella dated another guy, actress Pamela Anderson‘s son, Brandon Thomas Lee. They separated in April because Bella kissed Ryan Nassif at the LA Lakers game.
- Ryan Nassif (2015) – She casually dated Ryan Nassif on April 4, 2015, when she went to watch LA Laker game.
- Tyler Posey (2015; 2016) – In April 2015, Bella was seen walking arm-in-arm with actor Tyler Posey, while she was still dating Brandon Thomas Lee. It was revealed by Daily Mail. In September 2016, Bella started dating Tyler. In December 2016, she reportedly split with him when Bella went on a movie date with singer Charlie Puth.
- Gregg Sulkin (2015-2016) – In June 2015, Bella started officially dating British actor, Gregg Sulkin. She first revealed about her relationship with Gregg during an interview with Teen Vogue. They called it quits in August 2016.
- Charlie Puth (2016) – In December 2016, she dated singer Charlie Puth briefly when it was revealed that she went to watch a movie with him. They were even pictured kissing together.
- Sam Pepper (2017) – In January 2017, Bella and YouTuber Sam Pepper were RUMORed to be dating each other. The Seventeen magazine talked about this relationship.
- Chandler Parsons (2017) – From February 19, 2017 to March 2017, basketball player, Chandler Parsons and Bella were an item. He is more than a feet taller than her.
- Jordan Clarkson (2017) – In 2017, Bella was rumored to be going out with basketball player Jordan Clarkson when they were seen spending a wild day at the Six Flags Magic Mountain in Los Angeles.
- Scott Disick (2017) – In May 2017, Bella and businessman and reality star, Scott Disick partied together in Cannes. Though, Bella feels used by Scott and considers that he took advantage of her.
- Blackbear (2017) – In July 2017, she started dating hip hop recording artist Blackbear. They went until September 2017 end.
- Max Ehrich (2017) – In 2017, Bella and actor-singer, Max Ehrich were seen together. But, they clarified it was work-related meeting and they weren’t dating.
- Lil Peep (2017) – In 2017, Bella and rapper Lil Peep had dated until September 2017. Their relationship became public after his death in November 2017 when Bella posted their pictures together on her social media accounts to pay tribute to her former boyfriend.
- Mod Sun (2017-2019) – In October 2017, she was seen on a date with rapper Mod Sun. She herself uploaded lots of videos about herself on a date in the pool with Mod Sun on Snapchat. They remained an item for more than a year and ended the things with each other in the summer of 2019. The things were not good between them and got into a Twitter fight at that time.
- Tana Mongeau (2017) – In September 2017, she was rumored to have hooked up with YouTuber Tana Mongeau. They remained in an open relationship for more than a year.
- Cody Christian (2017) – In 2017, Bella was linked with actor Cody Christian. They had reportedly developed cozy equation during the shooting of the movie, Assassination Nation.
- Charlie DePew (2017) – Bella Thorne was first linked with actor Charlie DePew in 2017. On the New Year’s Eve, they had flown out to the Bahamas with a group of friends and this trip served as the starting point of these rumors. They were again linked together in May 2017 after they got matching tattoos of a smiley face.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Cuban ancestry on her father’s side, while she is of Italian and Irish descent on her mother’s side.
She prefers to dye her hair in ‘Red’.
- Fiery red hair
- Pale Skin
- Her smile
36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
32D (via Twitter)
She wears a shoe of size 7 or 7.5 in (US) or 38 (EU) size. (via Twitter)
Bella has worked in several commercials – more than 60.
Some of the commercials include Digital Light Processing, Publix, KFC (TV ads), Buxom (2017), etc.
She has also appeared for Barbie, ALDO K!DS, JLO by Jennifer Lopez, Kaiya Eve Couture, LaSenza Girl, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Guess?, Target, Sears, Justice and Mudd for Kohl’s (Print Ads).
Best Known For
For her role as the aspiring young dancer CeCe Jones on the Disney Channel original series Shake It Up.
2003 comedy film Stuck on You for her role as MC Sideline’s Fan. In the film, her role is credited as “Annabella Thorne”.
First TV Show
She appeared in 2006 in the American comedy-drama television series as a kid in episode 10 titled “I Wanna Be Sedated” in the third season.
She mostly plays outdoors to stay in shape. She revealed that she likes to play football or water tag with her friends and do mostly kiddish stuff. Moreover her older brother, Remy is also a Krav Maga trainer and so she workouts under his guidance and Bella also goes to the gym.
Bella Thorne Favorite Things
Watch the video to get to know her favorite things like actors, bands. She said she likes One Direction. Get to know all –
Bella Thorne Facts
- She enjoys spending time with her family, playing soccer, dancing and also playing with her pets.
- Bella has 2 pet dogs – Cocker Spaniel and a wolf hybrid. Apart from dogs, she has six cats and a turtle.
- She suffers from dyslexia. Hence, she finds difficulty in reading.
- Her father died in 2007 in a car accident. She was 9 at that time.
- She is living in California since 2006.
- She is Cuban American. Her father had Cuban ancestry and she also has Italian and Irish ancestry.
- She has voiced the role of ant kid in the video game The Ant Bully.
- She released a single “Watch Me” with Zendaya in 2011.
- She released a single titled “TTYLXOX (short for “Talk To You Later Hugs and Kisses”) in 2012.
- She never gives up. If the director says no for a role (which she really wants), she tries to convince him / her by giving more shots. She believes that there is always something one can do to change the mind of others.
- When she was just 6 weeks old, she appeared in a pictorial for a parenting magazine.
- Spanish is her first language.
- She celebrated her 21st birthday in 2018 at Sugar Factory American Brasserie in Las Vegas.
- Visit her official website @ bellathorneofficial.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube VEVO, Instagram, and Google+.