Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Garrett attended Loyola Marymount University School of Film and Television in Los Angeles, California.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Lisa
- Siblings – Nathan Backstrom (Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
71 kg or 156½ pounds
Garrett Backstrom dated –
- Bella Thorne (2010-2011) – From September 2010 to December 2011, actors Garrett and Bella dated each other.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Bluish green eyes
- Mole mark on his neck
- Gapped tooth
Garrett Backstrom’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96½ cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35½ cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Garrett has appeared in TV commercials for brands like AT&T, Pepsi, Subaru, Shoot & Shatter and others.
Backstrom has also promoted the DVD release of How To Train Your Dragon.
Best Known For
Playing Vincent Liotta in the Disney hit show Jessie in just one episode in 2012, and as Ethan in Disney XD’s Lab Rats in 2012.
In 2010, Garrett appeared in the short film My First Claire for his role as boy #1. His role was uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2011, Garrett played the role as Andrew in ABC drama series Brothers & Sisters in just 1 episode.
His workout routine and diet plan is not known. But, he has a nice body which he must have worked on.
Garrett does perform Mixed Martial Arts and Krav Maga regularly.
Garrett Backstrom Favorite Things
- TV Show – Breaking Bad (2008-2013)
- Song – Informer by Snow
- Disney Character – Mickey Mouse
- Movie – Forrest Gump (1994), American Psycho (2010), Battle: Los Angeles (2011)
Source – YouTube
Garrett Backstrom Facts
- Apart from acting, he likes to skimboard, wakeboard, bodyboard, longboard, and surf.
- Actor Kodi Smit-McPhee and Garrett are good friends.
- His last name “Backstrom” is Swedish.
- Garrett has done gymnastics for 11 years. He was a 2-time state champion.
- He actually wanted to be a stuntman before becoming an actor.
- Due to his desire to be a stuntman in the films, he performs many of his own stunts.
- He started acting in 2010 (when he was 14).
- His dream role in a movie is to act in an action film involving explosion, guns, bombs between a good guy and a bad guy.
- Connect with Garrett on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.