|Jaeden Martell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 2003|
Jaeden Martell is an American actor, model, and voiceover artist who has been cast in roles like Bill Denbrough in It and It Chapter Two, Johnny Masters in Masters of S*x, Jacob Barber in Defending Jacob, Paul in The True Adventures of Wolfboy, Henry Carpenter in The Book of Henry, Jacob Thrombey in Knives Out, and Alton Meyer in Midnight Special.
Jaeden Wesley Lieberher
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Due to the paucity of time caused by his acting commitments, Jaeden opted to go for online education, which allowed him to pursue acting without having to compromise on his acting responsibilities.
Actor, Model, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Wes Lieberher (Executive Chef, runs a food truck, frontman of Philadelphia rock band Kill Verona, and has appeared in cooking TV shows)
- Mother – Angela Teresa Martell
- Siblings – Sydney Lieberher (Younger Brother), Jovi Lieberher (Sister), Hayes Lieberher (Brother)
- Others – Thomas William Lieberher (Paternal Grandfather), Jeannine Hasson (Paternal Grandmother), Thomas O. Martell (Maternal Grandfather), Chi-Sun (Maternal Grandmother)
He has been signed with –
- Dayton-Milrad-Cho Management, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jaeden Martell has dated –
- Sophia Lillis – It was RUMORed that he had an affair with actress Sophia Lillis in the past. Also, they have worked together in It.
- Lilia Buckingham (2018) – Actress and dancer, Lilia Buckingham and Jaeden started dating in January 2018. Lilia shared their pic on her Instagram feed on Valentine’s Day which confirmed the dating rumors. They split sometime later in the year.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
He has German, English, Korean, French Canadian, and Belgian or Walloon ancestry. He also has traces of Scots-Irish and Northern Irish ancestry.
Cut in right eyebrow
Jaeden has starred in TV commercials for –
- Telecommunications company, Verizon
- General Electric
Best Known For
- Being cast in the lead role of Henry in the drama movie, The Book of Henry
- Having played the leading role alongside Clive Owen in the Canadian drama movie, The Confirmation in 2016
Jaeden first appeared in the short film Grief in 2013.
However, his first theatrical film appearance was in 2014 in a starring role as Oliver Bronstein in the comedy-drama movie, St. Vincent. For this role, he won the Las Vegas Film Critics Society Award in the “Youth in Film” category and the Phoenix Film Critics Society Award for “Best Performance by a Youth in a Lead or Supporting Role – Male”.
First TV Show
From 2015 to 2016, Jaeden appeared in the period drama series, Masters of Sex in 11 episodes.
As a voiceover artist, he made his TV show debut by providing vocals to additional voices in an episode titled My Affair Lady of the animated sitcom, American Dad!, in March 2015.
Jaeden Martell Favorite Things
- Music Genre – 90’s hip hop
- TV Show He Wants To Work In – Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Music Group – A Tribe Called Quest
- Song – Redbone by Childish Gambino
- 2017 Movie – Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- App – Snapchat
Source – RawPages.com, Teen Vogue
Jaeden Martell Facts
- When he was 8 years old, he moved along with his mother to Los Angeles. However, Jaeden’s acting career wasn’t even on their mind.
- A couple of months after his arrival in LA, he started his acting career by working in a handful of TV commercials.
- To bag his role of Oliver in the comedy-drama, Vincent, he had to go through 6 auditions. It was all worthwhile in the end as he got to share screen space with Bill Murray.
- In 2019, he started using his mother’s maiden name, ‘Martell’ instead of ‘Lieberher’. So, now, he is known as Jaeden Martell instead of Jaeden Lieberher.
- In 2020, he started playing one of the leading roles of Jacob Barber in the crime drama streaming television miniseries, Defending Jacob.