Lilia attended the Harvard-Westlake School in Los Angeles, California.
Dancer, Model, Actress
- Father – Marcus Buckingham
- Mother – Jane Buckingham (Author) (Founder of Trendera)
- Siblings – Jack Buckingham (Older Brother)
Lilia is represented by her mother’s company Trendera.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lilian has dated –
- Jaeden Lieberher (2018-Present) – Lilia began dating actor Jaeden Lieberher in January 2018. Lilia shared their pic on her Instagram feed on Valentine’s Day which confirmed the dating rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
- Green eyes
- Round face
Lilia has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Dancers Keeper
- Max & Bean
- Malibu Sugar
Lilia hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Having a strong social media presence with more than 850k followers on Instagram.
- Her famous gang of girlfriends which includes stars like the sister duo Maddie Ziegler and Mackenzie Ziegler.
Lilia hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the comedy series Modern Family in the Open House of Horrors episode in 2012.
Her workout routine and diet plans are unknown.
Lilia Buckingham Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Lilia Buckingham Facts
- She is trained in horseback riding and ice skating along with playing softball and soccer.
- Her mother, author Jane Buckingham wrote a piece about Lilia for the Huffington Post titled Four Seconds of Fame in 2013.
- She is a dancer who has trained with the MNR Dance Factory located in California.
- Lilia has met several performers from Dance Moms, which is a reality series about preteen dancers – but she hasn’t appeared on the show herself.
- In 2017, Lilia co-founded Positively Social with her brother Jack and friends Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler, and Charlotte and Lily Block. The organization focuses on encouraging social media awareness and responsible online behavior.
- She has appeared in a music video Day & Night in 2016 with friends Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler.
- Lilia has taken part in several dance competitions and her dancing abilities have won her the title of Regional Junior Rainbow Rising Starz DOY in 2013. She has also won the Regional Junior Miss Thunderstruck Dance Icon in 2015.
- Following the Florida School shooting on February 14, 2018, Lilia was vocal on her Twitter account expressing her outrage. She pressed for stringent laws on gun control and even invited her followers to join the national march – March for Our Lives on March 24, 2018.
- In July 2017, Lilia announced that she was writing a book.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Lilia Buckingham / Instagram