Madison Nicole Ziegler
Maddie, Bubby, Maddog, Missie
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Murrysville, Pennsylvania, United States
She went to Sloan Elementary School in Murrysville, Pennsylvania until 2013. She then was homeschooled.
Professional dancer, model, actress
- Father – Kurt Ziegler
- Mother – Melissa Ziegler-Gisoni
- Siblings – Mackenzie Ziegler (Younger Sister; born – June 4, 2004) (Professional Dancer), Michele Gisoni (Older Step-Sister), Tyler Ziegler (Paternal Older Half-Brother), Ryan Ziegler (Paternal Older Half-Brother), Mathew Gisoni (Older Step-Brother)
- Others – Greg Gisoni (Stepfather)
Her parents are now divorced. They separated in 2011 as dance came in between their relationship.
She is signed to these talent agencies –
- WME (William Morris Endeavor)
- Rothman / Andres Entertainment
- Brilliant Public Relations
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maddie Ziegler dated –
- Gino Cosculluela (2014) – Dancers Gino Cosculluela and Maddie had a fling in 2014.
- Jacob Sartorius (2016) – Maddie was RUMORed to be romantically linked with singer and internet personality Jacob Sartorius in 2016.
- Jack Kelly (2017) – In 2017, she sparked dating RUMORs when Maddie posted her pic with a personality named Jack Kelly on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, Italian, and Polish ancestry.
- Emotional face while dancing
- Facial expressions
- Very wide smile
Her breast, waist, and hips measurements are not known.
It is not known.
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has appeared in Skechers commercial.
She is also the spokesmodel for Capezio (Manufacturer of dance shoes, apparel, and other accessories).
Along with her younger sister, she was seen in Clean & Clear‘s fall back-to-school.
Best Known For
Appearing in Lifetime’s reality television series Dance Moms.
She is also known for appearing in Australian singer Sia‘s music videos “Chandelier” and “Elastic Heart.”
Maddie first appeared in a short dance film Lucky Thirteen in 2015.
However, her first feature film was The Book of Henry in 2017 in the starring role of Christina Sickleman.
First TV Show
In 2010 (when Maddie was 7), she performed in Paula Abdul’s reality television program Live to Dance, but the show never aired, as the show was canceled before it could air.
She dances her way to fitness. Dance is her only workout. She is doing dancing since the age of 2. Check out dancer’s diet.
After leaving Dance Moms in 2016, she reduced her dancing hours. Earlier, she was training 8 to 9 hours a day daily. Now, she doesn’t dance daily.
Here she answers some of the questions from her fans. You may want to check this out –
Maddie Ziegler Favorite Things
- Dance Styles – Contemporary, Tap
- School Subject – Mathematics
- Colors – Neon blue, pink, purple
- Animal – Dolphin
- TV Shows – Jessie (2011-), Shake It Up (2010-2013)
- Singer – Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Sia, Harry Styles
- Book – Dolphin Tales
- Cities – New York, Los Angeles
Source – Wikia
Maddie Ziegler Facts
- Dancing is her life. She started dancing at the age of 2.
- At the 2014 Dancers Choice Awards, she was titled “Favorite Dancer 17 & Under.”
- Ziegler got dance training from Abby Lee Dance Company. She is called Abby’s favorite.
- Maddie knows various dance forms like acro, ballet, tap, lyrical, jazz and aerial dance form.
- Singer Rachael Sage once dedicated her song “Happiness” to Maddie in 2014.
- She, as a child, has done modeling for fashion brands like Glitzy Girl, Sally Miller, and Purple Pixies.
- She has two pets dogs, named Maliboo and Molly.
- She played Sia (Australian singer) in Sia Furler’s music video “Chandelier” (2014), and “Elastic Heart” (2015).
- Ziegler had partnered with Starlight Children’s Foundation to do philanthropic work.
- Visit her official website @ www.ziegler-girls.com.
- Find Maddie on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.