|Gino Cosculluela Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gino Cosculluela is an American professional dancer who rose to fame after making it into the top 3 finalist list on season 16 of So You Think You Can Dance (American). Aside from that, Gino has also performed on the hit reality show Dance Moms.
Gino Emilio Cosculluela
Miami, Florida, United States
He divides his time between Miami and New York City.
Gino is an alumna of the Dance Attack Dance Studio that is located in Three Lakes, Florida.
- Father – Mickey Cosculluela
- Mother – Barbara Anton Suarez
- Siblings – Kevin Anton Cosculluela (Older Brother), Angela (Older Sister), Evan (Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gino has dated –
- Maddie Ziegler (2014)
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean and well-toned physical appearance
- He sports ear piercings and a thin mustache.
Gino Cosculluela Facts
- He was raised in Miami, Florida, and specialized in contemporary dance.
- Gino found his passion for dance at an early age. He would often accompany his older sister Angela to her dance classes and eventually joined hip hop classes for himself.
- The first talent show that he appeared on was season 7 of America’s Got Talent alongside his sister and brother as a dance trio called “The Cos Fam”. However, they did not make it to the Live Shows.
- As of 2020, he had been a part of the faculty at the REVEL Dance Convention.
- Gino is friends with dancer Tea’ Adamson, Haley Huelsman, Ashtin Roth, Sarah Reasons, and Sophia Lucia.
- While on Dance Moms, he danced for Candy Apple’s Dance Center and once for the Abby Lee Dance Company.
Featured Image By Gino Cosculluela / Instagram