|Maddie Ziegler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5.5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 2002|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Maddie Ziegler is an American dancer, actress, author, voiceover artist, and model who rose to popularity as she appeared on the reality television series, Dance Moms, in 2011. Over the years, she has been cast in a variety of shows and movies including Drop Dead Diva, Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?, West Side Story, So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation, The Voice, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, The Book of Henry, Austin & Ally, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Pretty Little Liars, and To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You.
Madison Nicole Ziegler
Maddie, Bubby, Maddog, Missie
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Murrysville, Pennsylvania, United States
She went to Sloan Elementary School in Murrysville, Pennsylvania until 2013. She then was homeschooled.
Professional Dancer, Model, Actress, Author, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Kurt Ziegler
- Mother – Melissa Ziegler-Gisoni
- Siblings – Mackenzie Ziegler (Younger Sister; born – June 4, 2004) (Professional Dancer), Michele Gisoni (Older Step-Sister), Tyler Ziegler (Paternal Older Half-Brother), Ryan Ziegler (Paternal Older Half-Brother), Mathew Gisoni (Older Step-Brother)
- Others – Greg Gisoni (Stepfather), James A. Ziegler (Paternal Grandfather)
Her parents are divorced. They separated in 2011 as the dance came in between their relationship.
She is signed to these talent agencies –
- WME (William Morris Endeavor)
- Rothman / Andres Entertainment
- Brilliant Public Relations
5 ft 5.5 in or 166.5 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maddie Ziegler has dated –
- Gino Cosculluela (2014) – Dancers Gino Cosculluela and Maddie had a fling in 2014.
- Jacob Sartorius (2016) – Maddie was rumored to be romantically linked with singer and internet personality Jacob Sartorius in 2016.
- Jack Kelly (2017-2018) – Maddie started dating Australian Instagrammer, Jack Kelly, in 2017. They shared many of their pictures on their respective social media accounts. However, they shared a long-distance relationship and eventually parted ways in 2018 due to their work schedules and the problems faced due to the distance.
- Kailand Morris (2018-2019) – In October 2018, Maddie was rumored to be dating with Stevie Wonder‘s model son, Kailand Morris. Mackenzie Ziegler and Mandla Morris served as the matchmaker in this case who both had appeared on Dancing With The Stars Juniors as contestants. They seemed to have separated in early 2019.
- Eddie Benjamin (2019-Present) – In 2019, Maddie started dating Australian singer Eddie Benjamin who has served as a member of the Haze Trio.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, Polish, Italian, and Scottish ancestry.
- Emotional face while dancing
- Facial expressions
- Very wide smile
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has appeared in the Skechers commercial.
She has also served as the spokesmodel for Capezio (Manufacturer of dance shoes, apparel, and other accessories).
She has also worked with Fabletics.
Along with her younger sister, she was seen in Clean & Clear‘s fall back-to-school.
Best Known For
Appearing in Lifetime’s reality television series Dance Moms.
She is also known for appearing in Australian singer Sia‘s music videos “Chandelier” and “Elastic Heart.”
Maddie first appeared in a short dance film Lucky Thirteen in 2015.
However, her first theatrical film role came in the drama film The Book of Henry in 2017 in which she played the character named Christina Sickleman, Glenn’s stepdaughter. She co-starred in the film alongside Naomi Watts, Jaeden Martell (credited as Jaeden Lieberher), Jacob Tremblay, Sarah Silverman, and Lee Pace.
First TV Show
In 2010 (when Maddie was 7), she performed in Paula Abdul’s reality television program Live to Dance, but the show never aired, as the show was canceled before it could air.
She dances her way to fitness. Dance is her only workout. She is doing dancing since the age of 2. Check out the dancer’s diet.
After leaving Dance Moms in 2016, she reduced her dancing hours. Earlier, she was training 8 to 9 hours a day daily. Now, she doesn’t dance daily.
Here she answers some of the questions from her fans. You may want to check this out –
Maddie Ziegler Favorite Things
- Dance Styles – Contemporary, Tap
- School Subject – Mathematics
- Colors – Neon blue, pink, purple
- Animal – Dolphin
- TV Shows – Jessie (2011-), Shake It Up (2010-2013)
- Singer – Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Sia, Harry Styles
- Book – Dolphin Tales
- Cities – New York, Los Angeles
Source – Wikia.com
Maddie Ziegler Facts
- Dancing is her life. She started dancing at the age of 2.
- At the 2014 Dancers Choice Awards, she was titled “Favorite Dancer 17 & Under.”
- Ziegler got dance training from Abby Lee Dance Company. She is called Abby’s favorite.
- Maddie knows various dance forms like acro, ballet, tap, lyrical, jazz, and aerial dance form.
- Singer Rachael Sage once dedicated her song “Happiness” to Maddie in 2014.
- She, as a child, has done modeling for fashion brands like Glitzy Girl, Sally Miller, and Purple Pixies.
- She has had two pets dogs, named Maliboo and Molly. Molly later died.
- She played Sia (Australian singer) in Sia Furler’s music video “Chandelier” (2014), and “Elastic Heart” (2015).
- She provided vocals to the character of Rose Pendelton in an episode titled Lucky and the Dressage Sabotage of the Netflix computer-animated adventure series, Spirit Riding Free, in April 2019.
- Ziegler had partnered with Starlight Children’s Foundation to do philanthropic work.
- In the year 2020, she made a cameo appearance as a cheerleader in the teen romantic comedy film, To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, which starred the likes of Lana Condor, Noah Centineo, Jordan Fisher, Anna Cathcart, Janel Parrish, Ross Butler, Madeleine Arthur, Emilija Baranac, Trezzo Mahoro, and John Corbett.
- Maddie wore an Abodi suit for her appearance at the 2020 MTV Movie & TV Awards: Greatest of All Time.
- Maddie had graced the cover of Wonderland magazine’s Spring 2021 issue.
- In September 2021, Maddie and Kenzie together launched their new podcast Take 20 With Maddie and Kenzie. It was named so because each episode was only 20 minutes long.