Mackenzie Frances Ziegler (Though, she was originally named Taylor Frances Ziegler; but changed her name to Mackenzie just after two days of birth)
Mac, Kenzie, Mack Z, Kenz, Mackenz
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
As she started her acting career at a fairly young age, she had to go for homeschooling to keep up with her studies.
She started taking dance lessons from Abby Lee Dance Company at the age of 2.
Actress, dancer, singer, and model
- Father – Kurt Ziegler
- Mother – Melissa Ziegler-Gisoni
- Siblings – Maddie Ziegler (Older Sister) (Actress and Dancer), Ryan Ziegler (Older Paternal Half-Brother), Tyler Ziegler (Older Paternal Half-Brother), Mathew Gisoni (Older Step-Brother), Michele Gisoni (Older Step-Sister)
- Others – Greg Gisoni (Stepfather)
Mackenzie Ziegler is represented by Jenni Levine of William Morris Endeavor.
Kismet Music Inc.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mackenzie has dated –
- Johnny Orlando (2016) – Mackenzie was rumored to be dating singer and YouTuber Johnny Orlando in 2016. It was claimed that they had grown close while shooting for the music video, Day & Night. However, these rumors were shot down by their representatives.
- Ashton Arbab (2018-2019) – Mackenzie and actor Ashton Arbab were an item back in 2018. She confirmed in December 2018 about the news. They seemed to have dated until February 2019.
- Isaak Presley (2019-Present) – In 2019, Kenzie commenced dating singer Isaak Presley. The relationship was publicly confirmed in August 2019 when Isaak uploaded a picture of their loved up post on Instagram and reacted positively to fans’ comments.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian, German and Polish ancestry.
- Cute girlish look
- Wide smile
Mackenzie has done endorsement work for a clothing brand, Polo Ralph Lauren.
She has also headlined a promotional campaign for Clean & Clear‘s fall back-to-school along with her sister Maddie.
In 2017, she was made the brand ambassador for the girls focusses fashion line from Emily West.
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the reality TV series, Dance Moms.
- Being the younger sister of actress Maddie Ziegler
- Having modeled for the famous fashion brand, Polo Ralph Lauren
Mackenzie released her debut studio album, Mack Z on iTunes in 2014. It managed to reach the top of the iTunes pop charts.
Mackenzie Ziegler was first seen in the short music film Just Like Summer in 2011 as a 7-year-old dancer.
First TV Show
In 2011, Ziegler made her TV show debut as herself in the American reality TV series, Dance Moms.
Mackenzie Ziegler relies on dance routines and workouts to keep her fitness up and keep fat off her body.
Apart from her regular dance practice, she also likes to hit fitness studios for her dance workouts. Plus, she also relies on gymnastics to keep her dancer body supple and for a low-impact cardio workout. She is also known to practice ballet dance moves.
Mackenzie Ziegler Favorite Things
- Food – Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- TV Shows – Keeping up with the Kardashians
- Color – Pink
- Dance Form – Acrobatics and jazz
- Place To Shop – Topshop
- Movie – Pitch Perfect
- Emoji – Duck
- Competition – Nuvo, Jump and Hollywood Vibe
Mackenzie Ziegler Facts
- She started taking acting and singing classes at the age of 6.
- She has won a number of dance competitions with Abby Lee Dance Company.
- In 2014, she collaborated with her sister Maddie to launch their own fashion line by the name of The Maddie & Mackenzie Collection. The fashion line was launched through Mod Angel and was available for a limited time.
- In the fall of 2016, she launched her exclusive t-shirt line under the label of Tee4Too.
- In 2012, she joined her mother and sister in doing social cause work for Starlight Children’s Foundation, which works to support chronically ill youth and raise awareness about them.
- In 2016, she joined hands with TurnBoard, which manufactures training aid for ballet sequences to launch Kenzie Ziegler TurnBoard.
- She has worked with organizations such as Dancers Against Cancer and Love Your Melon to raise funds to tackle childhood cancer and raise awareness about the condition.
- In 2016, along with her sister Maddie, she fronted DoSomething.org’s Birthday Mail campaign, which assisted in sending handmade birthday greeting cards to children in homeless shelters.
- Her middle name ‘Frances’ was selected in honor of her maternal grandmother.
- She shares her official website with her sister Maddie. You can visit her section @ thezieglergirls.com.
- Catch her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, iTunes, and YouTube.