|Mackenzie Ziegler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 2004|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Mackenzie Ziegler is an American singer, dancer, actor, voice actor, model, and producer. Initially, she became popular by appearing for 6 years on the Lifetime reality dance series Dance Moms together with her older sister, dancer, and actor Maddie Ziegler. Over the years, she has also been a part of projects such as So You Think You Can Dance, Good Day New York, Ice Princess Lily, The Today Show, The Masked Dancer, Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition, Dance Moms: Most Outrageous Moments, Dance Moms Slumber Party, Dance Moms: The Girls’ Guide to Life, Total Eclipse, The View, Celebrity Family Feud, Dancing with the Stars, Dancing with the Stars: Juniors, Brat Holiday Spectacular, Dance Moms Christmas Special, and Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. Moreover, Mackenzie has also branched out as a musician and has released albums like Phases and Mack Z.
Mackenzie Frances Ziegler (Though, she was originally named Taylor Frances Ziegler; but changed her name to Mackenzie just after two days of birth)
Mac, Kenzie, Mack Z, Kenz, Mackenz, Kenzie Boo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
As she started her acting career at a fairly young age, she had to go for homeschooling to keep up with her studies.
She started taking dance lessons from Abby Lee Dance Company at the age of 2.
Actor, dancer, singer, voice actor, producer, and model
- Father – Kurt Ziegler
- Mother – Melissa Ziegler-Gisoni
- Siblings – Maddie Ziegler (Older Sister) (Actor and Dancer), Ryan Ziegler (Older Paternal Half-Brother), Tyler Ziegler (Older Paternal Half-Brother), Mathew Gisoni (Older Step-Brother), Michele Gisoni (Older Step-Sister)
- Others – Greg Gisoni (Stepfather), James A. Ziegler (Paternal Grandfather)
Mackenzie Ziegler has been represented by –
- Jenni Levine of William Morris Endeavor
- Rothman, Patino, Andrés Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Studio City, California, United States
Kismet Music Inc.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $3 Million.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mackenzie has dated –
- Johnny Orlando (2016) – Mackenzie was rumored to be dating singer and YouTuber Johnny Orlando in 2016. It was claimed that they had grown close while shooting for the music video, Day & Night. However, these rumors were shot down by their representatives.
- Sage Rosen – It was RUMORed that she had an affair with professional dancer, content creator, and social media personality Sage Rosen in the past.
- Hayden Summerall (2017-2018) – In 2017, she started dating Hayden Summerall but the duo broke up the following year.
- Ashton Arbab (2018-2019) – Mackenzie and actor Ashton Arbab were an item back in 2018. She confirmed in December 2018 about the news. They seemed to have dated until February 2019.
- Isaak Presley (2019-2020) – In 2019, Kenzie commenced dating singer Isaak Presley. The relationship was publicly confirmed in August 2019 when Isaak uploaded a picture of their loved-up post on Instagram and reacted positively to fans’ comments. In May 2020, it was revealed that the couple had broken up.
- Tacoda Dubbs (2020-Present) – In 2020, social media star Tacoda Dubbs and Mackenzie started dating each other. In December 2020, Mackenzie revealed that he is already a part of her family and her mom is obsessed with Tacoda.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, Polish, Italian, and Scottish ancestry.
- Cute girlish look
- Wide smile
Mackenzie has done endorsement work for a clothing brand, Polo Ralph Lauren.
She has also headlined a promotional campaign for Clean & Clear‘s fall back-to-school along with her sister Maddie.
In 2017, she was made the brand ambassador for the girls’ focusses fashion line from Emily West.
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the reality TV series, Dance Moms
- Being the younger sister of actor Maddie Ziegler
- Having modeled for the famous fashion brand, Polo Ralph Lauren
Mackenzie released her debut studio album, Mack Z on iTunes in 2014. It managed to reach the top of the iTunes pop charts.
Mackenzie Ziegler was first seen in the short music film Just Like Summer in 2011 as a 7-year-old dancer.
First TV Show
In 2011, Ziegler made her TV show debut as herself in the American reality TV series, Dance Moms.
Mackenzie Ziegler relies on dance routines and workouts to keep her fitness up and keep fat off her body.
Apart from her regular dance practice, she also likes to hit fitness studios for her dance workouts. Plus, she also relies on gymnastics to keep her dancer’s body supple and for a low-impact cardio workout. She is also known to practice ballet dance moves.
Mackenzie Ziegler’s Favorite Things
- Food – Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- TV Shows – Keeping up with the Kardashians
- Color – Pink
- Dance Form – Acrobatics and jazz
- Place To Shop – Topshop
- Movie – Pitch Perfect
- Emoji – Duck
- Competition – Nuvo, Jump, and Hollywood Vibe
Source – IMDb.com, Wikia.com
Mackenzie Ziegler’s Facts
- She started taking acting and singing classes at the age of 6.
- She has won a number of dance competitions with the Abby Lee Dance Company.
- In 2014, she collaborated with her sister Maddie to launch their own fashion line by the name of The Maddie & Mackenzie Collection. The fashion line was launched through Mod Angel and was available for a limited time.
- In the fall of 2016, she launched her exclusive t-shirt line under the label of Tee4Too.
- In 2012, she joined her mother and sister in doing social cause work for Starlight Children’s Foundation, which works to support chronically ill youth and raise awareness about them.
- In 2016, she joined hands with TurnBoard, which manufactures training aid for ballet sequences to launch Kenzie Ziegler TurnBoard.
- She has worked with organizations such as Dancers Against Cancer and Love Your Melon to raise funds to tackle childhood cancer and raise awareness about the condition.
- In 2016, along with her sister Maddie, she fronted DoSomething.org’s Birthday Mail campaign, which assisted in sending handmade birthday greeting cards to children in homeless shelters.
- She provided vocals to the character of Princess Lily in the American version of the German animated fantasy family film Ice Princess Lily in 2019.
- Her middle name ‘Frances’ was selected in honor of her maternal grandmother.
- In September 2021, she released her new single titled happy for me.
- In September 2021, the Ziegler sisters collaborated with iHeart Radio to launch their podcast Take 20 With Maddie and Kenzie. It was named so because each episode was only 20 minutes long.
- She shares her official website with her sister Maddie. You can visit her section @ thezieglergirls.com.