Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Langley, British Columbia, Canada
He attended Gordon Greenwood Elementary School.
Film, TV Actor
- Father – Jason Tremblay (Police Detective)
- Mother – Christina Candia Tremblay (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Erica Tremblay (Younger Sister), Emma Tremblay (Older Sister)
He is managed by Play Management, Inc.
4 ft 7 in or 140 cm
29 kg or 64 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jacob Tremblay has never dated a person until now.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Chilean ancestry.
- Cute smile
- Adorable speech skills
His body measurements like chest, waist and biceps measurements are not known.
He has not done any brand endorsements till now.
Best Known For
Jacob became famous after 2015 movie Room in which he played the character of Jack Newsome. He received the nomination for the Screen Actors Guild Award for the Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role category.
He was the winner of the Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Young Performer and the Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role for the movie.
The child actor made his acting debut in an animated comedy movie with Raja Gosnell’s The Smurfs 2 in 2013 in which he played the role of Blue Winslow.
First TV Show
His television debut was in the CTV police procedural drama series Motive in 2013. He played the role of Riley Stanwyck in the “Undertow” episode.
He does not have a personal trainer. There are no records of any fitness training or diet for the child actor as of now.
Jacob Tremblay Favorite Things
- Movie – Star Wars franchise
- Sports Team – Vancouver Canucks (NHL)
- Actor – Johnny Depp
- Game – Legos
- Sweet – Candy, Banana Split
Jacob Tremblay Facts
- The child actor was raised in Langley, British Columbia.
- Jacob has a pet dog whom he named Rey after Daisy Ridley‘s character in Star Wars.
- At just 9 years, his Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role nomination for Room (2015) made him the youngest nominee.
- At 5, he commenced doing acting.
- Jacob considers his cop father as his hero.
- Brie Larson who played the character of his mom in Room is his BFF.
- You can follow him on Instagram, and Twitter.