|Adam Hagenbuch Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 23, 1991|
Adam Hagenbuch is an American writer and actor who is best known for his appearance on The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012), Fuller House (2016), and Switched at Birth (2011).
The United States of America
He studied at the Trinity Christian Academy in Addison, Texas. Later, he attended The Carnegie Mellon School of Drama where he portrayed the role, Romeo in the production of Romeo and Juliet.
Adam is represented by The Gersh Agency and Authentic Talent & Literary Management.
6 ft or 183 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Ripped physique
- Chiseled jawline
Through her social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Balenciaga and Chick-fil-A, Inc.
Adam Hagenbuch Facts
- He was brought up in Addison, Texas.
- Prior to starting out his career as an actor, he was working as a personal trainer in the Los Angeles area.
- He was chosen to portray the character of well-known actor Ashton Kutcher in The Brittany Murphy Story television movie in 2014.
- Adam attended a Christian school during his younger years.
- He is an avid reader who has read many books including The Great Santini, North By Northwest, Scarface, The Sea Hawk, and The Wizard of Oz.
- In the past, Adam’s car had appeared on national television.
Featured Image By Adam Hagenbuch / Instagram