|Kayla Radomski Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|January 19, 1991
Kayla Radomski is an American actress and dancer known for her appearances in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019), More Beautiful for Having Been Broken (2019), and Footloose (2011).
Kayla Jenee Radomski
Denver, Colorado, United States
Kayla trained at Michelle Latimer Dance Academy in Englewood for a decade. She also studied at DSA for middle school.
- Mother – Renee Radomski
Kayla Radomski is managed by The Firm LA Model and Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kayla has dated –
- Adam Hagenbuch – Kayla has been in a relationship with actor and producer Adam Hagenbuch.
- Jason Segel (2023-Present) – Actor Jason Segel and Kayla’s relationship first came into the spotlight in October 2023 after they were spotted walking hand in hand at Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights. In January 2024, they made their red carpet-debut as a couple at the Golden Globe Awards.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips
- Beautiful eyes
Kayla Radomski Facts
- She began dancing at the age of two and by the age of seven, she had already been dancing competitively.
- Kayla was named Miss Pre-Teen Colorado in 1999.
- She became the youngest-ever dancer in a Britney Spears Tour concert video in 2004.
- Kayla began to garner fame after appearing in the fifth season of So You Think You Can Dance in 2009.
- Kayla made her debut TV show appearance as Cheerio in Glee in 2010. However, her role was uncredited. Later, in 2013, she was cast in her first credited role as a dancer in Neil’s Puppet Dreams.
- In 2011, Kayla was cast as a dancer in her debut theatrical film Footloose.
- She was brought up in Aurora, Colorado.
Featured Image By Kayla Radomski / Instagram