|Lauren Zima Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1987|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Lauren Zima is an American television personality, entertainment reporter, and television producer who has served as a senior producer and host at Entertainment Tonight. Over the years, she has also been a part of a variety of projects which include the likes of Lost & Found, Disaster Date, Keep It Hairy, Box Elder, Can I Steal You for a Second?, The Drew Barrymore Show, Click Bait with Bachelor Nation, and The Viall Files.
Elgin, Illinois, United States
Lauren Zima studied at Elgin High School (or EHS), a public four-year high school located in Elgin, Illinois. She then enrolled at the University of Missouri (Mizzou or MU), a public land-grant research university in Columbia, Missouri. Zima went on to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in magazine journalism and a master’s degree in media convergence and broadcast journalism.
Television Personality, Entertainment Reporter, Television Producer
- Father – Gary Zima (Died in 2010)
- Mother – Donna Zima
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Zima has dated –
- Charles McKeague – She previously married Charles McKeague but the marriage ended in divorce.
- Chris Harrison (2018-Present) – She started going out with television and game show host, actor, producer, and author Chris Harrison in August 2018. The duo eventually got engaged in October 2021 and then tied the knot on October 14, 2023, in Napa Valley, California. In November 2023, they got married for the 2nd time in Austin, Texas. With the marriage, she became the stepmother of Chris’ children, son Joshua and daughter Taylor, from a previous marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
Lauren Zima is of Greek descent on her father’s side.
Lauren Zima Facts
- She grew up in Elgin, Illinois.
- Lauren Zima previously served as a creative director and host at Newsy (later known as Scripps News).
- She brought to life the character of Nicole in the comedy film Box Elder in 2008.
- Lauren Zima has garnered a decent social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Lauren Zima / Instagram