|Cooper Barnes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1979|
Cooper Barnes is an American actor, writer, producer, and director who is best known for his role as Ray Manchester a.k.a “Captain Man” on the hit Nickelodeon series, Henry Danger. From the looks of his filmography records, he has done quite an impressive job in keeping himself busy as an actor. Besides acting, directing, and producing, this multi-talented artist is also a comedian and has been actively performing in sketch comedy.
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
He went to Northville High School.
Actor, Writer, Director, Producer
He is represented by Brady, Brannon & Rich Talent, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cooper Barnes has dated –
- Liz Stewart (2012-Present) – Cooper Barnes is married to actor, writer, and producer Liz Stewart with whom he has 1 daughter named Ripley. The lovebirds dated for 3 years before officially tying the knot in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
He has British ancestry.
- Thick Eyebrows
- Greek Nose Type
- Plump Lips
- Deep Set Eyes
Cooper Barnes Favorite Things
- Sports – Tennis, Soccer
- Hobbies – Watching tennis and soccer during his free time
- Pets – Cats
Cooper Barnes Facts
- His acting career started in 2001.
- He has worked for a couple of films including the Escape from Planet Earth and The Perfect Host.
- Barnes is the founding member of the sketch comedy troupe named Frog Island.
- Apart from his talents, he is well-loved by his fans for his good looks and charming personality.
- He has made appearances in various television shows including Cold Case, Pair of Kings – The King’s Brothers, and Jessie.
- Before landing a notable role in the popular TV series Californication in 2007, he had landed a lot of minor roles.
- Two years following his appearance in the series Cold Case, he was signed for the show Pacino & Pacino Talent Agency wherein he appeared in a total of 6 episodes.
- In 2013, he was given lots of projects on the table which included Switched at Birth and Defending Santa. A year later, he appeared in the series Suburgatory and Sunken City.
- In 2014, he was finally given his breakthrough role as “Captain Man” in Henry Danger.
- Besides showing lots of interests in the fields of acting, producing, directing, and writing, Barnes also loves music.
Featured Image by Cooper Barnes / Instagram