|Amy Roloff Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 17, 1964|
Amy Roloff is an American television celebrity who’s better known for her notable role on TLC’s reality TV show Little People, Big World which showcases the daily bouts of the Roloff family wherein the parents were born with dwarfism.
Amy Jo Knight
Michigan, United States
She attended Franklin High School situated in Livonia, Michigan, and later went to Central Michigan University where she took up a degree in business.
- Father – Gordon Knight (Worked for Ford Motor Company)
- Mother – Patricia Knight (d. 2019)
- Siblings – Cyndi (Sister) (d. 2015), Katherine (Sister), and Roger (Brother)
She is represented by Roloff Farms Company, Hillsboro, Oregon, United States.
4 ft 2 in or 127 cm
44 kg or 97 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amy Roloff has dated –
- Matt Roloff (1987-2015) – Amy and Matt Roloff first met at the Little People of America convention in 1987. They started dating and had officially tied the knot on September 12, 1987. The couple had 4 children: the fraternal twins Jeremy and Zachary (b. 1990), Molly (1993), and Jacob (1997). After showing signs of an impending separation in March 2014, the former beaus had officially announced their divorce on June 5, 2015. It was then finalized in May 2016. They owned a 100-acre farm situated near Helvetia, Oregon. The farm went public in October, flaunting tourist attractions including a pumpkin patch. Following the divorce, she got her own home in Oregon after the farm was bought from her by Matt Roloff.
- Chris Marek (2019-Present) – Amy Roloff and Chris Marek got officially engaged on September 19, 2019. As of April 2020, the soon-to-be-married couple has initially planned to tie the knot in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Snub Nose
- Thin Lips
- Short Height
Amy Roloff Favorite Things
- Pets – Dogs
Source – Instagram
Amy Roloff Facts
- She was born with achondroplasia, a genetic disorder that causes dwarfism.
- In 2006, she began filming for the Little People, Big World, alongside her entire family. Around the same time, her book Short and Simply Family Recipes was published by WestWinds Press. The book contains 75 original family recipes.
- Roloff authored an autobiography called “A Little Me, and Little People Big Values”.
- Roloff has been featured on The View, Jay Leno, Oprah, Good Morning America, Celebrity Buzz, Celebrity Chopped, and The Rachael Ray Show.
- She owns and manages an online baking business called Amy Roloff’s Little Kitchen. It is an online-based baking business wherein the customers can seamlessly order online and then Roloff herself prepares the dishes to be delivered. In 2017, the business encountered a minor setback after it was temporarily shut down due to a rat infestation.
- In 2009, she founded the Amy Roloff Charity Foundation.
- She has been using her influence and fame to aid the youth and people with disabilities.
- She has made donations to a foster care organization and to the Dwarf Athletic Association of America.
- Aside from being a TV celebrity and a public figure, she also works as a motivational speaker.
Featured Image by Jill, Jellidonut Whatever’s Photostream / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0