Joseph Guillermo Jones II
Jim, Jimmy Jones, CAPO, Jim Jones
The Bronx, New York City, United States
Harlem, New York City, United States
Jim Jones attended a Catholic school. However, he often used to skip church in favor of hanging out at the train station. This coupled with other misdemeanors led to his eventual expulsion from the school.
Rapper, actor, music video director
- Father – Joseph Guillermo Jones (Deceased)
- Mother – Nancy Jones
- Siblings – Unknown
Vampire Life, Roc Nation, Diplomat, Roc-a-Fella, Koch, E1, ByrdGang, Splash, Columbia Records
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jim Jones has dated
- Chrissy Lampkin – Jim Jones has been in a relationship with reality TV star Chrissy Lampkin from a very long time. The starting timeline of their relationship isn’t known but their dating life has been documented in a series of reality shows like Love & Hip-Hop and their own reality show, Chrissy & Mr. Jones. They were rumored to have gotten married on numerous occasions but almost every time, the rumors proved to be baseless. However, they are engaged.
- Jim Jones has a son, Joseph Guillermo Jones III from his previous relationship. However, Jones has opted to keep the identity of his baby momma a secret.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has Puerto Rican ancestry. While on his mother’s side, he is of Aruban descent.
- Tattoos on his body
- Loves wearing a hat or a cap
Jim Jones has done endorsement work for the following brands
Best Known For
- The popularity of his single, We Fly High, which managed to reach as high as the 5th spot on the US Billboard Hot 100 charts. The single was also certified as platinum.
- Having served as a music video director for popular hip hop artists such as Juelz Santana, Remy Ma, and State Property.
In August 2004, he released his debut studio album, On My Way to Church, which went on to sell around 44,000 copies in its first week. Also, the album made its Billboard 200 debut on the 18th position.
Jim Jones made his theatrical film debut playing himself in the movie Righteous Kill in 2008.
First TV Show
In 2006, Jim Jones made his first TV show appearance as himself on the music TV series, 106 & Park Top 10 Live.
Jim Jones regularly hits the gym to stay fit and focuses on lifting heavy to keep his body in shape. Instead of going for individual body splits, he chooses to work multiple body parts in a single workout session and also includes a series of bodyweight exercises.
Jim Jones Favorite Things
- Stoner Snacks – Chopped Cheese, Entenmann’s, Combos Pepperoni Pizza, Beef Patties, Cuchifritos, Instant Ramen, Pork Rinds, Jell-O, Lunchables
- Cereals – Cap’n Crunch, Fruit Loops, Raisin Bran, and Cheerios
Jim Jones Facts
- For a brief period in 2010, he became a school teacher as he taught a special six weeks course about the inner workings of the music industry at the Grand Street Campus High School in Brooklyn, New York City.
- He is a big skateboarding enthusiast and spent a lot of his time rollerblading while growing up.
- In fact, he loves skateboarding so much that he owns a freestyle inline skating team called Dip Skate. It is his dream to see his team competing at the X Games.
- In a bid to get Dip Skate more exposure and to make a bigger impact on the skate culture, he launched his exclusive range of streetwear under the label of Nostic.
- In 2012, he collaborated with Dame Dash to start his clothing line called Vampire Life. The clothing line was initially sold only in New York City with plans to expand into other cities in the future.
- In 2005, he was hired in an executive role in A&R at E1 Music.
- Follow him on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Myspace, and YouTube.
Featured Image by CPX Interactive / Flickr / CC BY 2.0