|Philthy Rich Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Philthy Rich is an American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur who owns the record label SCMMLLC and is the founder and CEO of another record label called F.O.D. Entertainment. He has published multiple studio albums and EPs including Funk Or Die (2009), Neighborhood Supastar 2 (2010), Loyalty B4 Royalty Vol. 3 (2011), N.E.R.N.L. (2012), Real N****s Back In Style (2016), Sem God (2017), Fake Love (2018), East Oakland Legend (2019), Hometown Hero (2020), Real Hate (2020), and Phillip Beasley (2021). He has also released multiple mixtapes and collaborated with numerous artists on their albums and singles.
Phillip Anthony Beasley
Oakland, Alameda County, California, United States
Seminary, Oakland, Alameda County, California, United States
Rapper, Record Producer, Entrepreneur
- Siblings – Jason Antoine Beasley (Brother)
He manages his bookings and inquiries through SCMMLLC, a recorded label that he had founded and owned.
Hip Hop, West Coast Hip Hop
- EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing Inc.
- RBC Records
- SMC Recordings
- F.O.D. Entertainment
- Livewire Records
- Town Thizzness / INgrooves Music Group
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Mildly stocky frame
- Afro hairstyle
- Sports a rugged beard
- Has both his hands covered in tattoos
- Has multiple tattoos on his face and neck
- Wears ear studs and braces
Philthy Rich Facts
- He had started his musical career in 2007 when he had recruited fellow rappers Mistah F.A.B., J. Stalin, Shady Nate, Beeda Weeda, Ray Ryda, Eddi Projex, and Lil Al tha Gamer to tour with him. The event, however, had to be canceled after he was sentenced to a year in jail on charges of selling cocaine and cannabis.
- In 2009, he was arrested again, this time for the possession of an illegal, loaded weapon. He was subsequently sentenced to probation and 6 months in jail.
- In February 2011, he was arrested with 2 other people for moving around in a Bentley car that was reported stolen out of Las Vegas. They were detained after a rap concert at a nightclub in San Francisco, California.
- In August 2012, he was shot thrice and had driven himself to a hospital for treatment. Miraculously, his injuries were minor enough for him to be released from the hospital within a day.
- In September 2013, he had released a track titled Swear to God dissing rappers Kafani, Messy Marv, and DB Tha General. The track was due to be featured in his next studio album N.E.R.N.L. 3 (2014). DB Tha General had responded with a diss track of his own later that month titled Quise the Criminal. Kafani had done the same with songs titled Philthy You a Verse Lick and Philthy B*tch. Messy Marv had followed this with a song called Philthy Rich Is a B*tch.
- A few days later, Philthy Rich had released another diss track titled The Ice Queen, The Girl Girl & The Bebe Store which was aimed at Lavish D. Lavish had responded with 2 tracks titled Lyrical Ether and King of Oakland. Philthy Rich had then released a diss track called F*ck Lavish D.
Featured Image by Philthy Rich / Instagram