|Lani Baker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1999|
Lani Baker is an American model, actress, blogger, and social media star who is well-known for appearing as one of the briefcase models on the renowned game show Deal or No Deal in 2018. In addition, she has also modeled for several popular brands such as Target, Ripley Clothing, Pantene, Neiman Marcus, etc. Her exquisite facial features, girl-next-door personality, and svelte figure have helped her achieve success in a short amount of time. Apart from being a model and actress, she is also a blogger and has amassed an impressive social media following. She has more than 5 million fans on TikTok, more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 40k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
Lani Lynn Baker
Henryetta, Oklahoma, United States
Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
Model, Blogger, Social Media Personality, Actress
- Father – James Baker
- Mother – Tara Baker
- Siblings – Maverick Baker (Younger Brother) (TikTok Star), Cash Baker (Younger Brother) (TikTok Star)
- Others – Morgan Randol (Sister-in-law)
Lani is represented by –
- Linda Layman Agency in Oklahoma
- DAS Model Management in Miami
- LA Models in California
- Kim Dawson Agency in Texas
- The Industry Model Management in Miami
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lani Baker has dated –
- Nate Norell – Lani was romantically involved with Instagram star Nate Norell in the past. The two had appeared together on her social media accounts previously.
- Garrett Randol (2018-Present) – Lani and Garrett Randol grew up together in the same neighborhood and frequently ran into each other while young. But, their romance began during the 2018 Christmas holidays when they decided to catch up with each other in their hometown. After a courtship of around 8 months, the young couple got married on August 4, 2019, in an intimate wedding ceremony in Tulsa, following which, the newlyweds traveled to South Africa for their honeymoon.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Freckles on her face
- Sharp jawline
- High cheekbones
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Lani Baker has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- NA-KD Fashion
- Neiman Marcus
- Caycee Black
- Exit Peru
- Ripley (Clothing brand)
Best Known For
- Appearing as briefcase model no. 5 on Deal or No Deal in December 2018
- Being a social media star with more than 5 million fans on TikTok, more than 40k subscribers on YouTube, more than 10k followers on Twitter, and more than 500k followers on Instagram
First TV Show
Lani made her first TV show appearance as a briefcase model on the game show Deal or No Deal on CNBC in December 2018. The show was hosted by Howie Mandel.
Lani Baker Favorite Things
- Model Apps – INTO, Neon Coat, Beautypass, Nova Invite
- Song – I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You by Elvis Presley
- Musician – Elvis Presley
Source – TheModelDiet.org, Instagram
Lani Baker Facts
- She pursued her passion for modeling from the young age of 13. She was first signed by a local modeling agency in her hometown of Oklahoma.
- Her brothers Cash and Maverick Baker are successful online personalities in their own right. Maverick has more than 11 million fans on TikTok while Cash has garnered more than 12 million fans on the app.
- Lani was trained in Taekwondo for 10 years and even has a black belt in the martial art form.
- At the age of 11, she participated in and won a Hannah Montana look-alike contest.
- One of her hobbies is line dancing.
- Lani opened her Instagram account in 2015. She posted a picture of herself walking the runway for Caycee Black, on September 21, 2016, which garnered a lot of response and motivated her to upload posts regularly.
- She is best friends with fellow model and social media star Taylor Lovelace, who features on her online accounts regularly.
- Lani showcased her vocal talent by uploading a video of her singing I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You by Elvis Presley and received a lot of attention from her followers.
- Lani plays several musical instruments such as the piano, guitar, and ukulele.
- On November 7, 2018, Lani was present at the Borderline Bar and Grill restaurant in California, which became the site of the Thousand Oaks shooting. Although she managed to narrowly escape, the mass shooting left more than 12 people dead.
- Visit her official blog @ themodeldiet.org.
Featured Image by Lani Baker / Instagram