|Gwen Van Meir Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1999|
Gwen Van Meir is an American fashion model who is best known for walking the ramp for various brands and designers such as Sherri Hills and Alexis Mabille. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Gwen Van Meir
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
New York City, New York, United States
As of 2016, she was still in school. In Early 2020, she was studying at the New York School Of Interior Design in New York City.
- Mother – Erika Van Meir
- Siblings – Jessica Van Meir (Older Sister) (Feminist, Dancer)
Gwen is represented by –
- Factor Women – Atlanta (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Women Management – New York
- Women Management – Paris
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- Line-Up Model Management – Barcelona
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a beauty spot on her chin.
- Alluring eyes
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has done endorsement work for various brands such as –
- Nasty Gal
- Anastasia Beverly Hills
Gwen Van Meir Favorite Things
- TV Show – Nathan for You (2013-2017)
- YouTuber – Noel Miller
Source – Instagram
Gwen Van Meir Facts
- She was brought up in Georgia.
- Factor Women Atlanta was the first agency she signed with after having been scouted and approached twice in a week. Gwen was only 13 years old at the time.
- The first time she had been spotted was while at a concert for artist Justin Bieber.
- It has been her childhood passion to be the Covergirl of a fashion magazine.
- Her sister identifies herself as a feminist, foodie, traveler, and dancer.
- She started her Twitter in September 2014.
- During her middle school and the beginning of high school, Gwen played club volleyball.
- Gwen has been featured on the cover of various magazines such as Wonderland.
- She has appeared in campaigns for various brands including Guess, Nasty Gal, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and Asos.
- Van Meir has been featured in editorials for magazines like Numero Russia, Telva, Vogue, and L’Officiel.
- According to models.com, she made her debut at French fashion designer Alexis Mabille’s Haute Couture Fall 2018 Show.
- She has often been described as a person with a lush and ultra-versatile exterior.
- Going to Japan early in her modeling career is one of the experiences that she treasures the most as a model. She was only 15 years old at the time and spent the entire summer of that year there. Also, she enjoyed visiting Tokyo Disneyland.
- She got her big break after being featured in the “Summer 2019 Men + Women’s Guess Campaign.” She was featured alongside the likes of fellow models Mishel Gerzig and Arsenii Savitckii.
- If she weren’t a model, she would have been pursuing a full-time career in interior design.
- She is very good at drawing and it also something that she likes to do in her free time
- Gwen prefers summer to winter as she tends to get an allergic reaction in cold climate.
Featured Image By Gwen Van Meir / Instagram