|Queen Naija Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1995|
Queen Naija is an American singer and YouTuber best known for her previous YouTube channel ‘Chris and Queen’ that she had with her ex-husband, Christopher Sails. She now runs her own YouTube channel and has more than 4 million subscribers. She also has more than 5 million Instagram followers.
Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Siblings – Tina (Younger Sister) (YouTuber), Terrell (Younger Brother) (YouTuber), Armon Warren (Brother) (Singer), Trey Traylor (Brother) (Singer, Social Media Star), Dwight Burton (Brother) (Basketball Star), Princess Niah (Sister)
Queen Naija self-manages her career.
Queen Naija Bulls
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Queen Naija has dated –
- Christopher Sails – Queen got married to YouTuber Christopher Sails in 2017. The couple ran the YouTube channel ‘Chris and Queen’ and has a son named Christopher Sails Jr. They divorced in 2018.
- Clarence White (2018-Present) – Queen started dating YouTuber Clarence White after her divorce from Christopher Sails in 2018. They often share their pictures on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian, Black, Arab, and White)
She has Black Italian and Indian ancestry on her mother’s side, while, on her father’s side, she has Yemeni ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’ or ‘blue’.
- Fuller lips
- Sharp-edged eyebrows
- Often wears a nose ring
Best Known For
Her song titled Medicine and posting vlogs on her YouTube channel
As a Singer
Queen Naija has provided vocals to songs like Bad Boy, Medicine, Karma, Butterflies, Mama’s Hand and many more.
She released her self-titled debut EP in July 2018.
First TV Show
In 2009, she made her first TV show appearance as a contestant on American Idol.
Queen Naija Favorite Things
- Food – Shrimp Fried Rice
- Singer/Rapper – Kehlani, J. Cole, A Boogie wit da Hoodie, Kendrick Lamar, Chance the Rapper
- Drink – Water, Arnold Palmer, Raspberry Lemonade
Source – YouTube
Queen Naija Facts
- After being eliminated from American Idol, she started her YouTube career.
- She initially started a YouTube channel titled Chris and Queen with her ex-husband, Christopher Sails, where she posted funny content including pranks, challenges, and vlogs.
- Queen married Chris at a very young age and became a mother at the age of 18.
- Their YouTube channel became quite famous and her relationship, marriage, and breakup gained more popularity for her channel.
- After the divorce, she created a self-named channel and started as a full-time solo YouTuber.
- She released the official video of her song, Medicine that showcased the downfall of her relationship with Chris in March 2018.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Queen Naija / Instagram