|Noel Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1989|
Noel Miller is a Canadian social media personality, YouTuber, comedian, rapper, podcast host, and Vine star who rose to fame by uploading videos on the internet. Over the years, he has made a name for himself as an internet sensation and has also amassed an impressive fan base on social media and enjoys more than 2 million subscribers on his eponymous YouTube channel, more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, and more than a million followers on Twitter.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Comedian, Rapper, Podcast Host, Vine Star
Noel Miller is represented by –
- United Talent Agency (UTA), Talent Agency
- Morris Yorn, Law Firm
Comedy Hip-hop, Parody Rap
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Noel Miller has dated –
- Aleena – Noel Miller is in a relationship with Aleena and the two can often be seen together. Also, he often uploads their pictures on social media to give his fans a sneak-peek into his love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physique
- Deep-set eyes
Noel Miller Facts
- Around the year 2014, he started uploading comedy videos on Vine and that was where he first started to get attention and then he accelerated to become a popular personality on the platform. A few of his Vine videos have been titled “how it feels when your girl go through your phone” and “locking it down”.
- Noel Miller has been one-half of the comedy and rap duo, Tiny Meat Gang (TMG), along with fellow social media personality Cody Ko. The two of them have also often collaborated on several projects.
- Tiny Meat Gang (TMG) released its first extended play titled Bangers & A*s on December 15, 2017, and it is comprised of 5 songs.
- He has also been on tours as a stand-up comedian.
- Noel Miller joined YouTube with his eponymous channel on August 28, 2015, and uploaded the first video on the channel which was titled “Colgape Evergreen Ad” the same day. Also, the videos on the channel have accrued more than 100 million views.
- Some of the videos on his self-titled YouTube channel have been “LOVE ISLAND EP 11 – A NEW CHALLENGER”, “FACING THE MORMON BACHELOR”, “READING YOUR WEIRD DM’S – EP 2”, “STEAMY TWEETS EP 3”, “WE PLAY THE LOVE ISLAND GAME – EP. 2”, “REACTING TO “WEIRD” DM’S”, “Errands With Uncle Nole”, “If Team 10 were a horror film”, and many others.
- Noel Miller has earned popularity and stardom with the help of his comic streak.
- He created another YouTube channel titled “Noel Miller Live” on July 6, 2018, and the videos on the channel have garnered more than 50 million views.
- The first video that he uploaded on Noel Miller Live on July 6, 2018, was titled “MY FIRST SOLO WIN ON STREAM ?!” and some other videos on the channel have been titled “REACT WITH CHAT: BODY MODDING”, “TALKING TO MY LONG LOST SON”, “WE PLAY THE LOVE ISLAND GAME”, “REACT WITH CHAT: KING OF BURGERS”, and “CRINGE WITH CHAT: 100 A Day”.
Featured Image by Noel Miller / Instagram