|tyler1 Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 7, 1995|
tyler1 is an American YouTuber, gamer, social media influencer, and Twitch streamer who is most well known for his streaming of content around the multiplayer online battle arena video game League of Legends on both Twitch and YouTube, under the screen name loltyler1. He has amassed more than 4.2 million followers and more than 2.7 million subscribers respectively on those 2 platforms. Between April 2016 and January 2018, he had been banned from playing the game due to his disruptive behavior towards other players, the incident earning him the nickname of ‘The Most Toxic Player in North America’. Upon reinstatement, his very first League of Legends had recorded more than 386k viewers on Twitch, a figure that was the platform’s largest non-tournament concurrent viewership at that time. In October 2020, he was signed up by the South Korean esports team T1, as a content creator. He is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 750k followers on Instagram and more than 600k followers on Twitter.
tyler1, T1, The Most Toxic Player in North America
Missouri, United States
New London, Ralls County, Missouri, United States
tyler1, after his high school graduation, had studied computer science at the Central Methodist University, a private university in Fayette, Missouri, before withdrawing to focus on his streaming career.
YouTuber, Gamer, Social Media Influencer, Twitch Streamer
- Siblings – Eric Lamont Robbins Jr. (Younger Brother) (Twitch Streamer)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
tyler1 has dated –
- Macaiyla (2016-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Close-cropped hair
- Clean-shaven look
- Affable smile
Buffalo Wild Wings, Old Spice
- By 2014, he had made it up the 14th position on the North American League of Legends ladder. However, his stream was only modestly followed at that time and he was known more in the gaming community for his toxic behavior on his stream, including personally attacking other players, encouraging players to commit suicide, and intentionally losing the game thus harming his teammates. This eventually led to permanent bans on 22 of his unique accounts.
- In the early part of April 2016, he had announced that he had ‘reformed’ his behavior which saw a sudden spike in his Twitch following. However, his behavior began to worsen soon enough, and by the end of the month, Riot Games, the developers of League of Legends, had announced that they would be ‘ID Banning’ him, meaning that accounts used by him to play publicly on stream would be immediately banned, even if no rules were broken on the account.
- In October 2017, a Riot Games employee had made derogatory remarks about him on the official r/LeagueOfLegends Subreddit’s Discord server. The company later apologized to tyler1 soon and in a few days, the aforementioned employee had been sacked from the organization.
- In November 2017, he had hosted an online League of Legends tournament called the Tyler1 Championship Series (TCS), a parody of the League of Legends Championship Series (LCS).
- While he was studying at Central Methodist University, he used to play as a running back for the university’s football team.
- In October 2021, Tyler1 had lost in the Fall Guys $50k Twitch Rivals event.
Featured Image by tyler1 / Instagram