|Jamie Dornan Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1982|
Holywood, County Down, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Notting Hill, London, England
Jamie studied at Methodist College in Belfast. He was part of the rugby team and took part in the drama.
He attended Teesside University from where he dropped out to pursue an acting career.
Actor, Model, Musician
- Father – Jim Dornan (Obstetrician)
- Mother – Lorna Dornan
- Siblings – Liesa Dornan (Older Sister), Jessica Dornan (Older Sister), Greer Garson (First Cousin).
Jamie Dornan is signed to –
- United Agents Ltd.
- United Talent Agency
6 ft 0 in or 183 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jamie Dornan dated –
- Sienna Miller – James dated the well-known English actress Sienna Miller.
- Keira Knightley (2003–2005) – James met Keira at a photo shoot in New York in August 2003. Dornan and Keira split up in August 2005 after being in a relationship for two years.
- Lindsay Lohan (2006) – RUMOR
- Kate Moss (2006–2007) – In April 2006, James started dating the English model Kate Moss. Their relationship lasted for one year till 2007 and then Jamie and Kate parted ways.
- Mischa Barton (2007) – Dornan dated the English actress Mischa Barton for a short while.
- Amelia Warner (2007–Present) – Dornan started dating Amelia in November 2007. The couple spent 5 years in a relationship and got married on April 13, 2013. The couple has 3 daughters named Dulcie (b. November 2013), Elva (b. February 2016), and Alberta (b. 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Charismatic personality
Jamie was a model for the well-known clothing brand Calvin Klein and was the face of Dior Homme campaign.
He has also signed a contract with the Italian brand Armani.
Best Known For
James is known for appearing in the movie Marie Antoinette (2006) playing as Axel von Fersen. Dornan is also known for appearing in the TV series Once Upon a Time (2011 – 2013) playing as Sheriff Graham Humbert and The Fall (2013 – 2014) playing as Paul Spector (a serial killer).
In 2015, he became even more famous for his role as Christian Gray in the movie Fifty Shades of Gray.
Dornan first appeared in the movie Marie Antoinette in 2006, playing the character of Axel von Fersen.
First TV Show
Jamie showed up in the TV series Once Upon a Time (2011 – 2013) acting as The Huntsman /Sheriff Graham Humbert. He shows up in a total, of 9 episodes.
Jamie hasn’t released any music album yet, but he has two singles; Fairytale released in 2005 and My Burning Sun released in 2006.
If you are willing to know more about Dornan’s workout and diet, you can visit HERE.
Jamie Dornan Favorite Things
- Directors – Pedro Almodovar, Tim Burton
- City – New York
- Movie – Badlands (1973), Robin Hood (Disney) (1973), Terminator (1984, 1991, 2009, 2015), Die Hard (1988), Annie Hall (1977)
- Writer – Paul Auster
- TV Show – Breaking Bad (2008-2013), Lost (2004-2010), True Detective (2014-)
- Cereal – Chocolate Crunchy Nut Clusters
- Scene to film – The negotiation scene
- Toy – The glider
- Books – The Picture of Dorian Gray, The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit
- Childhood Movie – Bugsy Malone (1976)
Source – Jamie-Dornan.org, JDornanlife.blogspot.com (Interview), JustJared.com
Jamie Dornan Facts
- He is a huge fan of Manchester United.
- Jamie’s mother was diagnosed with cancer and passed away when he was 16.
- Dornan has been diagnosed with asthma. He always carries his inhaler with him.
- Jamie loves beer and can open the bottle cap with his teeth.
- Jamie once stated that he can do anything for love. He took his girlfriend to Venice for their relationship anniversary.
- He is able to run a 100 meters sprint in about 11 seconds.
- He hates horror movies.
- Dornan has his own football team called Bangor Football Club.
- He doesn’t like tabloids.
- Dornan enjoys listening to folk music and preparing barbecues.