The “Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy” novel series has been widely acknowledged since its release. Most of the fans of the novel series like it so much that they could hardly wait for the first movie to hit the theaters. The movie adaption of the novel written by EL James had gotten a lot of attention due to the smoking trailers and the choice of cast for the film. And now that it has been released, people have given it a mixed response. Some liked it very much while others didn’t. Love it or hate it, you can’t simply ignore it.
One of the most popular aspects of this movie is the acting of a popular Irish actor, Jamie Dornan who is seen playing the role of the lead character, Christian Grey. If you are also a fan of this novel and are pretty impressed by the acting abilities as well as the overall look of Dornan in the movie, then you’ll be pleased to know that here we have revealed the health secrets of this handsome hunk that would help you to keep fit and look great too.
Press Ups / Push ups: This is the favorite exercise of the former Calvin Klein underwear model. It is a simple exercise that would help you to build your muscles as well as strengthen them. If you haven’t tried it yet (the chances are low as everyone has tried it at least once) and are wondering how to go about it, then do have a look at the following steps:
- You can begin by lying down your face on the floor.
- Your next step is to ensure that only your toes and palms are in contact with the ground.
- Your fingers should have gap between them to ensure proper grip.
- Bend your elbows a little and lift yourself up and down from the ground.
- Remember to touch the ground with your chest while coming down.
- Be careful and don’t put a lot of pressure on your spine as it can lead to back problems.
- Keep repeating the movement of your body (up and down). Do as many repetitions as you can.
This exercise would give you great upper body strength and should be done slowly. Some people think you can get a better body by doing it faster. They are completely wrong as this is not the case. Patience and full control is the key to doing this exercise.
Crunches: Crunches are another hot favorite of this Irish lad who has killer looks. If you haven’t started them yet then do it now by reading the below mentioned steps:
- You can begin this exercise by lying on your back (for this you may want to use a mat).
- The next step is to bend your knees and put your feet flat on floor.
- There should be some space between your feet and your hands should be behind your head.
- Remember that your thumbs should be in contact with your ears and your fingers should not be twined together.
- Keep your elbows rounded, but slightly in.
- Don’t forget to keep some space between your chin and chest.
- Pull your abdominals inward and curl up in such a manner that your upper body is not touching the floor.
- Last step is to hold your body in this position for a moment and then return back to the earlier position.
- Just remember to exhale while lifting yourself off the floor and inhale while going back to the earlier position.
Performing 12 reps of crunches on a daily basis would be more than enough. You should also remain in total control of your body and should never give up the control by making mistakes like pulling your neck with your hands.
Apart from hitting the gym, this hot model dubbed as The Man with the Golden Torso also participates in these sports activities:
Tennis: He plays tennis regularly to burn off extra calories and keep his body quick and agile. When you opt for playing tennis at least thrice a week, you would get the following benefits:
- You would have high energy throughout the day.
- Enhances your cardiovascular fitness.
- You would use oxygen most efficiently.
- Your reflexes would be stronger and you would be able to defend yourself from any unknown attacks within seconds.
- You would have strong leg muscles along with having optimum control over your body.
- Muscle coordination would be better and you would lose your balance less often.
- It also helps your body to stay away from problems like osteoporosis.
Rugby: Dornan is also a major fan of rugby. He has been playing the game since years and still likes to indulge in it whenever he has some free time. This is also a great sport that would help you to build your muscles and get more agile.
Apart from the above, playing rugby would help you in the following ways:
- Helps to negate the risk of cardiac related diseases.
- Increases the level of strength in your upper as well as lower parts of the body.
- You would also learn the value of teamwork.
- You would learn to defend yourself against heavy weight attackers.
- You would certainly get injured in this game which would ultimately help you get stronger, not only physically but mentally as well.
Some Interesting Tit-Bits:
This hot actor also likes to spend some time to swim as it helps to keep him relaxed and gives a mild exercise.
As far as the topic of diet is concerned, Jamie does not have any specific set of rules. You won’t even see him switching his regular coke for a diet coke. He believes that one should eat whatever he or she wishes and put time and efforts in workout of his or her own choice to get rid of the excess fat.
Some Advice from our end:
Though the suggestion to eat whatever you want certainly seems good but we would urge you to try sticking to a well balanced diet so that you can get optimum results in your workouts and have a fit and healthy body. Just remember, everyone has his or her own level of fitness and when you reach yours, all you need to do is to maintain it in a perfect manner.