|Neha Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1987|
Neha Sharma is an Indian actor and model who has appeared in several Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Punjabi language films. Her filmography consists of Crook, Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum, Chirutha, Kurradu, Youngistaan, Solo, Mubarakan, Teri Meri Kahaani, Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story, Yamla Pagla Deewana 2, Kriti, Aafat-E-Ishq, Tum Bin 2, Xuanzang, Tanhaji, and Ik Sandhu Hunda Si. Moreover, Neha Sharma has been included in The Times of India‘s 50 Most Desirable Women list – ranking number #31 in 2010, number #26 in 2011, number #15 in 2012, number #13 in 2013, number #17 in 2014, number #32 in 2015, number #33 in 2016, number #36 in 2017, number #44 in 2018, number #44 in 2019, and number #32 in 2020.
Neha Sharma, Indian Angelina Jolie
Bhagalpur, Bihar, India
Neha Sharma attended Mount Carmel School, Bhagalpur, Bihar and graduated from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India.
Actor and Model
- Siblings – Aisha Sharma (Sister) (Actor)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
34-23-37 in or 86-58.5-94 cm
Best Known For
Her role as Suhani in the 2010 debut Hindi film “Crook: It’s Good To Be Bad”
She made her first film appearance as Sanjana in the 2007 Telugu-language romantic action thriller film Chirutha.
Neha Sharma has no personal trainer for her exercises and workouts. But, she goes to the gym combined with power yoga and with functional training. See her workout.
Neha Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – She says that she is a foodie and loves to eat any food
- Favorite People – Kate Moss (Her Style Inspiration)
- Favorite Accessories – Bags, Watch
- Favorite Male Celebrity Body – Ryan Gosling
- Favorite Female Celebrity Body – Cameron Diaz
- Favorite Fitness Idol – Will Smith
- Favorite Timepass – Cooking
- Neha Sharma has no fashion fear as she does not follow trends.
- Neha Sharma knows classical dance – kathak, which she learned as a kid.
- She also knows other dance forms like street hip-hop, Latin dancing-salsa, merengue, jive, and jazz which she learned from Pineapple Studios in London.
- Her beauty regime is CTM (Cleansing, Toning, Moisturising).
- She has collected over 100 different hair bands from childhood.
- Alongside Riteish Deshmukh, Tusshar Kapoor, Sarah Jane Dias, and Anupam Kher, she co-starred as Simran Singhania (Adi’s love interest and Anu’s best friend) in the 2012 Hindi adult comedy film Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum.
- She says that it only takes her a week to get to the desired shape as she gains and loses weight very fast.
- Neha was featured at no. 1 in The Times Poll of Hottest Female Debut.
- She has appeared in the music videos for songs like Dheeme Dheeme by Tony Kakkar, Thoda Thoda Pyaar by Stebin Ben, Galib by B Praak, and Dil Ko Karaar Aaya by Yasser Desai and Neha Kakkar.
- Neha Sharma likes cooking, reading, and dancing. She mainly cooks carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for her family.
- She likes to spend time with her dog.
- She brought to life the character of Kamla Devi (Jagat’s sister and Udaybhan’s hostage) in the 2020 Hindi-language historical action film Tanhaji. The film became the highest-grossing Bollywood film of 2020.
- She was placed at number #13 in the Chandigarh Times Most Desirable Women in 2020.
- In 2020, she started appearing as Advocate Niharika Singh in the legal thriller web series Illegal – Justice, Out of Order. She co-starred in the show alongside Akshay Oberoi, Kubbra Sait, Piyush Mishra, and Satyadeep Mishra.