|Kubbra Sait Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 1983|
Kubbra Sait is an Indian actress, TV host, and model who rose to prominence with her role as the transgender character Kukoo in the first season of Sacred Games. Other than that, she has also appeared in various other shows and films including Sultan, Ready, City Of Life, Foundation.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She graduated from the National Institute of Information & Management Sciences, Bangalore with a degree in Finance and Marketing.
Actress, TV Host, Model
- Father – Zakariah Sait
- Mother – Yasmin Sait
- Siblings – Danish Sait (Brother) (Stand-Up Comedian, Television Host, Radio Jockey, Actor, Writer), Tanveer Sait (Uncle) (Politician, Former Minister of State for Primary and Secondary Education of Karnataka)
Kubbra is represented by Big Bad Wolf.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kubbra has dated –
- Cyrus Mistry – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- She sports a nose ring.
Kubbra has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Tata Nano
- Big Bazaar
- ITC Vivel
- Airtel International Roaming
Kubbra Sait Facts
- Sait was just 13 years old when she began hosting shows.
- She has a pet cat named Shifu.
- Shortly after she graduated from university, Kubbra relocated to Dubai in 2005. While there, she worked as an accounts manager with Microsoft for 3 years. Later, she went on to follow her childhood passion and entered into the entertainment industry.
- She won the title of “Miss Personality” at the Miss India Worldwide Beauty Pageant in 2009.
- Kubbra made her debut theatrical film appearance as Sunaina in Ready in 2011, alongside the likes of actors Salman Khan and Asin Thottumkal.
- In 2013, Kubbra was presented with India’s Best Female Emcee Award.
- She appeared topless in Sacred Games.
- In January 2022, it was revealed that Kubbra had been tested positive for COVID-19.
- In June 2022, she released her memoir titled Open Book: Not quite a Memoir via HarperCollins.
- She was sexually abused as a teen (when she was 17) by a family friend for 2.5 years. The abuser was married and had a child.
- When she was 30 (in 2013), she had to undergo an abortion due to a one-night stand. Kubbra had visited Andaman when she got physically close with a friend.
Featured Image By Kubbra Sait / Instagram