|B Praak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7|
B Praak is an Indian singer and music composer who shot to fame after directing the song Soch (2013) by Harrdy Sandhu, receiving the PTC Award for it for being the “Best Music Director”. He continued directing several super hit singles including Yaar Ve (2017) by Harish Verma, Pachtaoge (2019) by Arijit Singh, and soundtrack albums such as Awaaz (2018). He has sung numerous songs such as Mann Bharrya (2017) and Masstaani (2018) and all of them have been greatly appreciated. B Praak made his singing debut in Bollywood in the movie Kesari (2019) where his song titled Teri Mitti amassed more than 100 million views on YouTube.
B Praak was born on February 7.
Chandigarh, Punjab and Haryana, India
He attended St. Xavier’s School in Chandigarh.
Singer, Music Composer
- Father – Varinder Bachan (Music Producer and Composer)
- Siblings – Suhani Bachan (Younger Sister)
He is represented by Ankush Dharmani of EYP Creations.
Soundtrack, Pop, Indian Classical
- Speed Records
- Desi Melodies
- Sony Music India
- Zee Music Company
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Meera Bachan (2019-Present) – He tied the knot with Meera Bachan on April 4, 2019. The couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Adabb Bachan in 2020. In April 2022, B Praak and Meera announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together. In June 2022, the couple revealed that their newborn baby passed away at the time of birth.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
However, he sports a bald look.
- Shaven bald head
- A mole below his left eyebrow and one below his right eye
- Tattoos all over the body
B Praak Favorite Things
- Fan Of And Inspired By – A. R. Rahman
- Immensely Grateful To – Akshay Kumar for starring in his music video titled Filhall
- Advice To Aspiring Music Directors – Music artists should listen to great compositions in order to be able to create beautiful pieces and above everything, they should be good human beings.
Source – YouTube, Republic World
B Praak Facts
- He was highly interested in music from a very young age. He had got tips in music direction from his father and before venturing into the field of directing music as a profession, he had already been involved in it for more than a decade and he had earned enough experience.
- B Praak kickstarted his career with music direction and composition in 2008.
- The camaraderie between him and lyricist-composer Jaani is well-known and Praak has frequently collaborated with him. He has revealed that they first met up in 2012. Jaani had contacted Praak initially, urging him to compose songs based on lyrics he had penned and gradually a beautiful bond between them had grown which resulted in several memorable super-hit numbers including Qismat (2017), Nain Tere (2019), and Naah Goriye (2019). Their song Filhall (2019) had garnered more than 100 million views on YouTube.
- Among singers, he has very often worked with Jassi Gill and Harrdy Sandhu, and Sandhu was his first collaborator as a singer.
- He has more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
- He has disclosed that he composes his music during the night because he is able to focus much better in the calm and quiet ambiance.
- In March 2021, he won the National Film Award for “Best Male Playback Singer” for his song Teri Mitti.
- In January 2023, B Praak released a new song titled Achha Sila Diya. The song is a remake of Sonu Nigam‘s popular track Accha Sila Diya Tune Mere Pyaar Ka.
Featured Image by B Praak / Instagram