|Son Na-eun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Son Na-eun is a South Korean singer, songwriter, and actress who is recognized for having served as one of the members of the South Korean girl group, Apink. Formed in 2011, the band has released many albums, EPs, and tracks which include Pink Revolution, Pink Doll, Une Année, Pink Stories, Miracle, Dear, Seven Springs of Apink, Secret Garden, etc. and it has also won various awards such as Asia Artist Award, Gaon Chart Music Award, Golden Disc Award, and Korean Entertainment Art Award.
Seoul, South Korea
Son Na-eun studied at Chungdam High School and then went to the School of Performing Arts Seoul, an arts high school located in Gung-dong, Guro-gu, Seoul. From there, she graduated on February 7, 2013, and after that, she got enrolled at Dongguk University‘s Department of Theatre and Film as an acting major in 2013.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Father – Son Seung-wan
- Siblings – Son Sae-eun (Younger Sister) (Professional Golf Player)
Son Na-eun is represented by Play M Entertainment.
K-Pop, Bubblegum Pop, Synthpop
Play M Entertainment, UMG (EMI), Cube Entertainment Inc.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Son Na-eun is of South Korean descent.
- Lean physique
- Long neck
As a member of Apink, Son Na-eun has been a part of several commercials for brands such as Ceylon Tea, etc.
She has also either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of W Korea, Mr&Mrs Italy, HAN STYLE, Adidas, Calobye, and many others.
Son Na-eun Favorite Things
- Number – 1
- Color – Black, Burgundy
Son Na-eun Facts
- She, along with Girls’ Generation‘s Yoona and Park Ha-sun, was an ambassador for Dongguk University in 2014.
- At the time of her baptism, Son Na-eun was named Marcella.
- She has also been a JYP trainee.
- As a member of Apink, she released her debut album, Une Année, on May 9, 2012. The album comprised of songs such as April 19th, Hush, I Got You, and Sky High and was ranked at number #4 in the Gaon album chart.
- Artists like Yoon Bo-mi, Jung Eun-ji, Park Cho-rong, Kim Nam-joo, Oh Ha-young, and Hong Yoo-kyung have also been a part of Apink.
- Between 2013 and 2014, Son Na-eun also appeared as one of the lead cast members in the MBC reality-variety show, We Got Married.
- She has a habit of frequently touching her hair.
- Son Na-eun has also accrued an impressive fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
- She has also been cast in different roles in films such as Eun Hee-jae in Marrying the Mafia 5: Return of The Family and Ok-boon in The Wrath.
- Some of Son Na-eun’s hobbies include drawing, listening to music, and buying clothes.
- In April 2022, it was revealed that Son Na-eun was leaving Apink after almost 11 years.
Featured Image by Everything A Pink / Tistory.com / CC BY 2.0 KR