|Jung Eun-ji Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jung Eun-ji is a South Korean singer, songwriter, actress, and voiceover artist who is best known for having been a member of the famous South Korean girl group, Apink. As a musician, she has worked on a number of albums, EPs, and songs such as The Space, Dream, Une Année, Pink Memory, Pink Doll, Seven Springs of Apink, and One & Six.
Jung Eun-ji, Happy Virus
Haeundae District, Busan, South Korea
Jung Eun-ji received her education from institutions like Hapdo Kindergarten, Shinjae Elementary School, Jaesong Girls’ Middle School, and Hyehwa Girls’ High School.
Also, she has taken Taekwondo lessons for around 2 months.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Voice Actress
- Father – Jung Won-gil (He has worked overseas.)
- Mother – Kim Mi-jung
- Siblings – Jung Min-ki (Younger Brother)
Jung Eun-ji is represented by Play M Entertainment.
K-Pop, Ballad, Bubblegum Pop, Synthpop
Play M Entertainment, UMG (EMI), Cube Entertainment Inc.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jung Eun-ji is of South Korean descent.
- Often sports forehead bangs
- Charming smile
As a member of Apink, Jung Eun-ji has been a part of several commercials for brands such as Ceylon Tea, etc.
Jung Eun-ji Favorite Things
- Food – Meat and anything that has been prepared by her mother
- Number – 25
- Color – Red, Green, Blue
Jung Eun-ji Facts
- Growing up, she wanted to become a vocal trainer.
- Artists like Park Cho-rong, Yoon Bo-mi, Son Na-eun, Kim Nam-joo, Oh Ha-young, and Hong Yoo-kyung have also been a part of Apink.
- As a member of Apink, Jung Eun-ji released her debut album, Une Année, on May 9, 2012. The album comprised of songs such as April 19th, Hush, I Got You, and Sky High and was ranked at number #4 in the Gaon album chart.
- From 2012 to 2013, she portrayed the iconic character of Elle Woods in the theatre production of the 2007 musical, Legally Blonde.
- Jung Eun-ji has a habit of singing almost all the time.
- In 2012, she played the role of Sung Shi-won, a devoted fangirl of boyband H.O.T., in the romantic teen comedy-drama TV show, Reply 1997, in which she starred alongside the likes of Seo In-guk, Eun Ji-won, and Lee Si-eon. For this role, Jung Eun-ji won a number of awards such as the 1st K-Drama Star Award in the “Rising Star” category and 49th Baeksang Arts Award in the “Best New TV Actress” category.
- She has also appeared on many other shows like That Winter, The Wind Blows, Lovers of Music, Untouchable, Cheer Up!, etc.
- As a voiceover artist, she has provided vocals to the character of Carrie in My Pet Ozzy and Shiny in Saving Santa.
- Jung Eun-ji has been friends with Rainbow‘s Go Woo-ri.
- As per her own views, she is bright and optimistic.
Featured Image by Ttokttii / Tistory.com / CC BY 4.0