|Emma Rayne Lyle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 2003|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Emma Rayne Lyle is an American actress, theatre artist, director, and writer who has been cast in shows and movies like Little Red Wagon, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Mr. Mercedes, I Don’t Know How She Does It, Why Stop Now, Jessica Darling’s It List, and Return.
Emma Rayne Lyle
Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida, United States
Actress, Director, Writer, Theatre Artist
- Siblings – Ryan Lyle (Older Brother), Savannah Lyle (Older Sister), Austin Lyle (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Deep-set eyes
Emma Rayne Lyle Facts
- She was cast for the role of Emily Reddy in the 2011 comedy film, I Don’t Know How She Does It, which starred Sarah Jessica Parker, Pierce Brosnan, Greg Kinnear, Christina Hendricks, Olivia Munn, and Busy Philipps. For this role, she won the 33rd Young Artist Award in the “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Actress Ten and Under” category.
- Emma Rayne Lyle portrayed the character of Nicole Bloom in the 2012 comedy-drama film, Why Stop Now, whose lead cast comprised of Jesse Eisenberg, Melissa Leo, and Tracy Morgan. Emma was nominated for the 34th Young Artist Award in the “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actress Ten and Under” category for her performance in the movie.
- She also appeared as Lily Whitley in an episode titled Father’s Shadow of the police procedural crime drama television show, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, in February 2012.
- In 2013, she worked both as a writer as well as the director for the short fantasy film, A Haunting at the Carnegie, in which she also appeared as Em. Emma Rayne Lyle was nominated for the 34th Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a TV Series – Guest Starring Young Actress Ten and Under”.
- As a theatre artist, she portrayed the character of Ali in the Samuel J. Friedman Theater production of Good People in 2011.
Featured Image by Emma Rayne Lyle / Instagram