|Kim Nam-joo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Nam-joo is a South Korean singer, actress, and dancer who is known for having been a member of the girl group named Apink along with Park Cho-rong, Yoon Bo-mi, Jung Eun-ji, Son Na-eun, and Oh Ha-young. Her credits as a musician include working on albums, tracks, and EPs like Une Année, Pink Memory, Pink Season, Pink Stories, Pink Doll, Pink Revolution, and Seven Springs of Apink. Moreover, she has also garnered a huge fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 500k followers on Twitter and more than a million followers on Instagram.
Tireless Energizer, Beyoncé
Seoul, South Korea
Kim Nam-joo received her education from institutions like Dongmyung Kindergarten, Wonmyung Elementary School, Seoul Middle School, Seoul School of Performing Arts, and Sungkyunkwan University.
Singer, Actress, Dancer
- Siblings – Kim Nam-joo is an only child.
Kim Nam-joo is represented by Play M Entertainment.
K-Pop, Bubblegum Pop, Synthpop
Play M Entertainment, UMG (EMI), Cube Entertainment Inc.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Kim Nam-joo is of South Korean descent.
- Bright and active personality
- Dimpled smile
As a member of Apink, Kim Nam-joo has been a part of several commercials for brands such as Ceylon Tea, etc.
Kim Nam-joo Favorite Things
- Number – 3
- Colors – Pink, Purple
Kim Nam-joo Facts
- She was 13 years old when she starred in a TV commercial.
- As a member of Apink, Kim Nam-joo released her debut album, Une Année, on May 9, 2012. The album comprised of songs such as April 19th, I Got You, and Sky High and was ranked at number #4 in the Gaon album chart.
- Artists like Yoon Bo-mi, Jung Eun-ji, Son Na-eun, Park Cho-rong, Oh Ha-young, and Hong Yoo-kyung have also been a part of Apink.
- ‘Beyoncé’ is the nickname that she has given to herself.
- Kim Nam-joo has also been one-half of the musical duo, Pink BnN, alongside Yoon Bo-mi.
- She has served as the lead vocalist, lead dancer, and rapper for Apink.
- She has portrayed the character of Chun Yeon-joo in Investigator Alice and has also been cast as Oh Jin Kyung in Bad Boys Detective.
- At a certain point in time, Kim Nam-joo has been much better at speaking Chinese than her Apink groupmate, Son Na-eun, who has actually been the one learning the language.
- She enjoys eating spicy food and pork and kimchi stew made by her mother.
- As a solo artist, Kim Nam-joo has worked on projects such as A Year Ago (with Eunji and Jang Hyun-seung), Our Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day (with various artists), The Magic, Sweet Now (with Damiano), and Photograph (with Yook Sung-jae).
- In 2017, she was cast as Juliet Capulet in a theatre production of the widely popular Shakespearean tragedy, Romeo and Juliet.
Featured Image by redpanda0419 / Tistory.com / CC BY 4.0