|Jodie Comer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1993|
Jodie Comer is an English actress who rose to fame by her role as Chloe Gemell in the comedy-drama series My Mad Fat Diary (2013-2015), Princess Elizabeth in the mini-series The White Princess (2017), Kate Parks in the drama series Doctor Foster (2015-2017), and Villanelle in the thriller-drama series Killing Eve. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Jodie Marie Comer
Liverpool, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
Jodie completed her studies from St Julie’s Catholic High School in Woolton, Liverpool.
- Siblings – Charlie (Younger Brother)
Jodie Comer is represented by –
- Independent Talent Group Ltd.
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Colossal Eyes
- Sculpted Nose
Best Known For
Playing Chloe Gemell in the comedy-drama series My Mad Fat Diary (2013-2015) and Thirteen (2016)
Comer made her theatrical film debut in the art house & international documentary drama film England Is Mine in 2017.
First TV Show
Jodie made her first TV show appearance as Leanne on the drama series The Royal Today in 2008.
To keep her body and mind healthy, Jodie likes to do hot yoga and exercises which helps in boosting her mood.
Comer likes to eat avocado on toast with poached eggs and lots of chili flakes along with fresh juices such as orange, apple, ginger, and carrot juice during breakfast. She consumes Mast sea salt dark chocolate during dinner with Yorkshire puddings.
Jodie Comer Favorite Things
- Food – Oysters, Lobster, and Chips
- Actor – Paul Rudd
- Singer – Bruce Springsteen
- Actress – Julie Walters
- Restaurants – Maray, Sugarfish, Wallfish Bistro
- Beverages – Cocktail, orange, apple, ginger, and carrot juice, and green tea with honey
- Beauty products – PAI rose and camellia skin cleanser, Murad vitamin C daily, Elemis Pro-collagen balm, Aesop vanilla intensive body balm, MAC clear eyebrow gel, and Homeoplasmine
- Television / Web Shows – Love, The Last Man On Earth
Source – PopSugar.co.uk, TheNextPotato.com
Jodie Comer Facts
- She won the first prize after performing at a local drama festival.
- Jodie’s acting skills were discovered by her drama teacher at her school
- Comer started acting at the age of 15 after being cast at the age of 13.
- She got the role of Villanelle in the 2018 TV series Killing Eve after defeating more than 100 actresses in an audition.
- Julie Walters highly inspires her.
- She has a Liverpudlian accent.
- Comer doesn’t travel without her headphones.
- Jodie is a huge fan of American singer and songwriter Bruce Springsteen.
- She is a best friend of Katarina Johnson-Thompson.
- Shopping and eating are her top guilty pleasures.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jodie Comer / Instagram