Hardevinder Singh Sandhu
Patiala, Punjab, India
Information about his formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has an older brother residing in Australia.
Sweta Ojha manages Harrdy Sandhu.
Filmi, Film Score, Soundtrack, Jazz, Pop, Indian Classical, EDM
He was previously signed with T-Series.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Harrdy Sandhu has dated –
- Zenith Sidhu – Harrdy Sandhu is in a relationship with model Zenith Sidhu. He has even cast her in the music video of his single, Backbone. They often flaunt their love for each other on the social media. He has even got her name tattooed on his left forearm.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Punjabi ancestry.
- Toned body
- Great personal style
- Tattoo on both of his arms
Harrdy Sandhu hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- The popularity of his single, Soch, which was a monumental hit and became a cult hit all over the world. The song was re-recorded by Arijit Singh for Akshay Kumar’s movie, Airlift.
- The popularity of his singles such as Aashqui te Loan, Naa Ji Naa, Hornn Blow, and Backbone.
In 2012, he released his debut studio album, This is Hardy Sandhu.
In 2014, he made his theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, Yaaran Da Katchup.
First TV Show
Harrdy Sandhu has appeared on many TV shows such as Punjabi talk show, PTC Showcase, Comedy Nights Bachao, etc.
Harrdy Sandhu is very dedicated to his workout regime and makes sure that he regularly hits the gym. He is also very particular about his diet plan. He believes that without following a proper diet, it is very difficult to chisel out a shredded physique.
Before the release of the music video of his single, Backbone, he started a special workout routine to bring out defined abs.
Harrdy Sandhu Favorite Things
Harrdy Sandhu Facts
- It took him more than 10 months to record his popular single Hornn Blow. He had tried to record it about 10 times in the studio.
- Initially, he wanted to become a cricketer and even played in under 19 Punjab Ranji Team as a fast bowler. However, he had to give up his dream in 2007 after he suffered a nasty injury.
- Before he released his single Hornn Blow, he battled with depression. He claims that he was afraid of failing as a singer after having lost out on a cricketing career.
- The single Yaar Ni Milyaa was initially written for some other singer. However, he insisted that he wanted to sing the song.
- He was 4 years old when he first sang. His father had helped him prepare a song for his paternal uncle’s wedding.
- The first ever Punjabi song he performed on stage was Harbhajan Maan’s Bhij Gayi Kurti Lal.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Harrdy Sandhu / Instagram