|Jonah Larson Quick Info
|5 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|January 5, 2008
Jonah Larson is an Ethiopian crochet prodigy, actor, philanthropist, fiber artist, entrepreneur, and internet personality who has been featured in several publications including The New York Times and USA Today.
LaCrosse, Wisconsin, United States
Instagram star, Actor, Philanthropist, Fiber artist, Entrepreneur, Internet personality
- Father – Christopher Larson
- Mother – Jennifer Larson
- Siblings – Leif Larson (Older Brother), Mercy Larson (Younger Sister)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jonah is of Ethiopian descent.
His crewcut Afro hairstyle and thick eyebrows
Jonah Larson Facts
- Christopher and Jennifer Larson adopted him as a baby.
- Jonah was raised in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.
- He began learning crochet at the mere age of five through videos on YouTube.
- At the age of 11, Jonah began selling his crotchety through his business named Jonah’s Hands. At the same time, he also published his first book titled “Hello, Crochet Friend.”
- Jonah is a dedicated philanthropist and has raised thousands of dollars to help children in the rural area of Ethiopia where he originally belonged. The funds he incurred had been put towards building a library and science lab for more than 2,000 students. He has also helped construct suitable restroom facilities and outfitted classrooms with desks.
- In the past, Jonah was chosen to be a news correspondent for The Drew Barrymore Show.
- He spoke with hosts Michael Strahan, George Stephanopoulos, Robin Roberts, and Lara Spencer in January 2023, on the Kid Creator Series of Good Morning America.
Featured Image By Jonah Larson / Instagram