|Yuvika Chaudhary Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 2, 1983|
Yuvika Chaudhary is an Indian actress, dancer, and model who has appeared in several films like Veerey Ki Wedding, Daddy Cool Munde Fool, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Sab Kushal Mangal, Naughty @ 40, Maleyali Jotheyali, Yaaran Da Katchup, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, Om Shanti Om, and Lakeeran. She is also known for appearing in Bigg Boss 9 as well as for participating in Nach Baliye 9, which she won.
Baraut, Uttar Pradesh, India
Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actress, Model, Dancer
- Father – Ram Naresh (Worked in the Department of Education)
- Mother – Rajnish Singh
- Sibling – Akash Chaudhary (Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yuvika Chaudhary has dated –
- Vipul Roy – She was romantically involved with actor Vipul Roy for a duration of about 10 years.
- Prince Narula (2015-Present) – She met model and actor Prince Narula in 2015 when they both appeared as contestants on the 9th season of the popular reality TV series, Bigg Boss. They eventually started dating and he proposed to her on February 14, 2018, and they got engaged. On October 12, 2018, they got married in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming smile
- Toned physique
Through social media, Yuvika Chaudhary has done endorsement work for brands like Pond’s India and Closeup.
Yuvika Chaudhary Facts
- In 2005, she appeared as Aastha, Neha and Abhi’s daughter, in the Hindi-language soap opera, Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani.
- She was cast in the supporting role of Anusha in Dafa 420, an investigative dramedy television series, in 2015.
- In 2018, Yuvika Chaudhary played the role of Inspector Rani Chaudhary in the romantic comedy film, Veerey Ki Wedding, starring Pulkit Samrat, Kriti Kharbanda, Jimmy Sheirgill, and Chandan Bakshi.
- She has appeared in music videos for songs like Wada Tainu by Himesh Reshammiya and Hello Hello and Burnout by Prince Narula.
- Yuvika enjoys making Instagram reels.
- In October 2021, Yuvika was arrested under the SC/ST Act for using a casteist slur in a video she had posted online. However, she was granted interim bail by the Punjab and Haryana High Court.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0