|Kriti Kharbanda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kriti Kharbanda is an Indian actress who rose to fame after her portrayal of the character of a medical student Swati in the 2013 romantic comedy Googly. She has since appeared in a number of Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi films. In Bollywood, she is best known for her portrayal of Shaina in the horror film Raaz: Reboot opposite Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi. Kriti has a huge fan base with more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
New Delhi, India
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Kriti attended the Baldwin Girls’ High School till grade 10. She completed grade 12 from Bishop Cotton Girls’ School, ISC.
She later attended Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College.
- Father – Ashwani Kharbanda
- Mother – Rajni Kharbanda
- Siblings – Ishita Kharbanda (Younger Sister) (Chartered Accountant), Jaiwardhan Kharbanda (Younger Brother) (Co-founder of Paper Plane Productions)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kriti has dated –
- Gaurav Arora (2015) – In 2015, the Mirror reported that Kriti and Gaurav were spotted together while shooting for Raaz: Reboot in Romania. The two were rumored to be dating.
- Sumanth Kumar – As per news posted by the Times of India in 2017, Kriti was in an on-and-off relationship with actor-producer Sumanth Kumar. However, she has always claimed that both are best friends.
- Pulkit Samrat (2019-Present) – In 2019, Kriti started dating actor Pulkit Samrat. They both have acted together in movies like Veerey Ki Wedding, Taish, and Pagalpanti.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Punjabi descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
Kriti has done endorsement work for brands like –
- One Plus
- Bodycraft Spa & Salon
- Kalki Fashion
- Samsung India
- Yardley Perfumes
- Fila India
She has also appeared in the commercials for –
- Fair and Lovely
- OPPO F5
- Only India
Best Known For
- Her portrayal of Swati in the 2013 romantic comedy Googly
- Playing the role of Shaina in the Hindi film Raaz: Reboot opposite Emraan Hashmi
Kriti made her theatrical film debut –
- In Telugu Film Industry – In the film Boni as Pragati in 2009
- In Kannada Film Industry – In the film Chiru as Madhu in 2010
- In Tamil Film Industry – In the film Bruce Lee as Saroja Devi in 2017
- In Bollywood – In film Raaz: Reboot as Shaina in 2016
First TV Show
Kriti made her first TV show appearance in Bigg Boss Kannada in 2014.
As per her Instagram posts, Kriti stays in shape by dancing and has also learned pole dancing. She enjoys the activity and posts frequently on her Instagram.
Kriti Kharbanda Favorite Things
- Food – Chilli Chicken, Matar Paneer
- Actors – Saif Ali Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Varun Dhawan
- Actresses – Ramya, Dia Mirza, Aindrita Ray, Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone
- Role Model – Deepika Padukone
Source – UCNews.in, DNA India
Kriti Kharbanda Facts
- She was born in Delhi but her family shifted to Bangalore when she was only 4 years old.
- She was signed for her first film after being spotted on the Spar billboard.
- Her first film was not received very well by the critics but her role got a positive response.
- She shot for 3 different Kannada films in the year 2014.
- Her portrayal of Swati in the 2013 film Googly was praised by the critics and the film was one of the highest grosser of the year in the Kannada film industry.
- She was named the “Most Desirable Woman of Banglore” by Banglore Times in 2013.
- She loves collecting shoes and has more than a hundred pairs of shoes.
- Apart from acting, she is also a passionate photographer and also loves to cook.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / www.bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY-3.0