|Like Mike Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Like Mike is a Belgian DJ, record producer, actor, and one half of the very popular brotherly duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. As a part of the duo, he has released various albums and EPs such as Tomorrowland Anthems – The Best of, Bringing the World the Madness, Asia Tour 2016 Edition, Smash the House!, Bringing the Madness, Tomorrowland 2018, and Silence. The duo has also released a wide range of singles which include Tomorrow (Give in to the Night), The Way We See the World, Liquid Skies, Momentum, Madness, Wakanda, Mammoth, Chattahoochee, Tremor, Body Talk (Mammoth), Waves, Nova, Tales of Tomorrow, Melody, Stay a While, Arcade, Hey Baby, He’s a Pirate, Complicated, Ready for Action, The House of House, When I Grow Up, All I Need, Daar gaat ze (Nooit verdiend), and Repeat After Me. Like Mike has also worked with the likes of Gucci Mane, Afrojack, Martin Garrix, Diplo, Ne-Yo, Steve Aoki, Era Istrefi, David Guetta, Wiz Khalifa, Julian Perretta, and Armin van Buuren. Apart from the tremendous success of the duo, Like Mike has also garnered a huge social media fan base for himself with more than a million followers on Instagram and more than 1.2 million followers on Twitter.
Willebroek, Antwerp, Belgium
DJ, Record Producer, Actor, One Half of the Brotherly Duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
- Siblings – Dimitri Vegas (aka Dimitri Thivaios) (Older Brother) (DJ, Record Producer, Actor, One Half of the Brotherly Duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike)
- Others – Grandparents
Like Mike is managed by Nick Royaards, Artist Manager.
Electro House, Big Room House, Progressive House, Trap, Dutch House, Future House, Moombahton, Future Bass
Keyboards, Mixer, Synthesizer
Smash the House, Spinnin Records, Axtone, Armada Music, Epic Amsterdam, Sony Music
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Like Mike is of Greek descent.
- Lean body
- Sports a ponytail
- Often wears glasses
Best Known For
- Being the one half of the brotherly duo named Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
- Having won several awards such as ‘Best Breakthrough DJ’ in 2013, ‘Best European DJ’ in 2014, 2015, and 2016, ‘Best Group’ in 2014 and 2016, ‘Best Belgian Act’ in 2014, 2015, and 2018, and ‘DJ Award D’Honneur’ in 2016 as part of the duo
- Having released a number of EPs and albums which include Tomorrowland Anthems – The Best of, Smash the House!, Bringing Home the Madness, Bringing the World the Madness, Tomorrowland 2018, and Silence
- Releasing a wide range of singles with his brother, Dimitri Vegas, such as Under the Water, Tomorrow (Give in to the Night) with Dada Life and Tara McDonald, The Way We See the World with Afrojack & Nervo, Mammoth with Moguai, Tomorrow Changed Today with The WAV.s featuring Kelis, Madness with Coone featuring Lil Jon, Find Tomorrow (Ocarina) featuring Wolfpack and Katy B, Tremor with Martin Garrix, Body Talk (Mammoth) with Moguai featuring Julian Perretta, Higher Place featuring Ne-Yo, Arcade, Hey Baby, Project T vs. Sander van Doorn, Melody with Steve Aoki vs. Ummet Ozcan, Complicated with David Guetta featuring Kiiara, The House of House with Vini Vici and Cherrymoon Trax, All I Need featuring Gucci Mane, Repeat After Me with Armin van Buuren and W&W, and Selfish with Era Istrefi
As a part of the duo titled Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Like Mike released his first compilation album, titled Smash the House!, in February 2010 via DJ Magazine.
In December 2013, the duo released its first soundtrack album, titled Bringing Home the Madness, via CNR Music Belgium.
Like Mike made his first feature film appearance as himself in the comedy movie, Safety First: The Movie, in 2015. The movie starred actors Matteo Simoni, Bruno Vanden Broecke, and Ruth Beeckmans.
First TV Show
Like Mike made his first TV show appearance in an episode, titled Versuz /Versus, of the drama series, Spitsbroers, in September 2017.
He maintains a lean physique by leading an active life and can often be seen working out.
Like Mike Facts
- He was raised alongside his older brother, Dimitri Vegas, in Willebroek, Antwerp, Belgium.
- He started his DJing pursuits at a very early age.
- During the start of his career, he used to perform in several clubs and has also been a resident BeatFM radio DJ along with Dimitri Vegas.
- Just like his brother, Like Mike has also been portrayed as a star in his very own Tomorrowland comic book written by Paul Jenkins whose credits also include having written for Spider-Man.
- His grandparents have often attended the concerts of the duo.
- Like Mike has also worked in the 2017 American swashbuckler fantasy film, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.
- In 2018, he played the role of Harbour Security Agent (as Mike Thivaios) in the crime thriller film, Gangsta.
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike has garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 4 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than a million followers on SoundCloud, and more than 15 million followers on Facebook.
- Visit the official website of the brotherly duo @ dimitrivegasandlikemike.com.
- Follow the official social media accounts of the duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and SoundCloud.
- Follow Like Mike on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Like Mike / Instagram