|Dhairya Karwa Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dhairya Karwa is an Indian actor and model who has been cast in movies like Uri: The Surgical Strike, ’83, and Amritsar Junction.
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Dhairya Karwa studied at Welham Boys School, a boarding school located in Dehradun, India. Later on, he attended Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), a premier college for commerce and economics affiliated to the Delhi University.
- Siblings – Yashwant Karwa (Younger Brother), Priyanka Karwa (Sister)
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Toned body
- Often sports a beard
He has done endorsement work for brands such as Amazon, Big Bazar, and Pizza Hut.
Dhairya Karwa Facts
- Growing up, he took a great interest in sports and was good at playing basketball.
- In 2019, Dhairya Karwa made his first theatrical film appearance as Captain Sartaj Singh Chandhok (Para SF officer) in the Hindi-language action film Uri: The Surgical Strike, a fictionally dramatized account of the true events of the retaliation to the 2016 Uri attack. It stars Vicky Kaushal, Yami Gautam, Mohit Raina, Kirti Kulhari, and Paresh Rawal.
- Dhairya Karwa brought to life the character of Samar Ranawat in an episode titled A Royal Affair of the romantic drama web series Made in Heaven in 2019.
- He portrayed the character of Ravi Shastri, the former head coach of the India national cricket team, a cricket commentator, and former captain of the Indian Cricket Team, in the 2021 Hindi-language sports drama film 83. The film is based on the India national cricket team led by Kapil Dev which won the 1983 Cricket World Cup and Karwa has starred in the project alongside the likes of Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, and Pankaj Tripathi.
Featured Image by Dhairya Karwa / Instagram