|Paresh Rawal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 30, 1955|
Paresh Rawal is an Indian actor known for his role in films like Hera Pheri, OMG, Karm Yoddha, Phool Aur Angaar, Sanju, Hulchul, Golmaal, and many others. He is known for his versatility and his ability to do each and every role with ease assigned to him. Paresh was also a member of the parliament from 2014 to 2019 and was politically affiliated with the Bharatiya Janata Party. He has also won a Padma Shri Award in the year 2014 along with several other awards for his performances in films.
Bombay, Bombay State, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He completed his graduation from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics, Vile Parle, Mumbai.
Actor, Producer, Politician, Comedian
- Father – Dahyalal Rawal
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paresh Rawal has dated –
- Swaroop Sampat (1985-Present) – Swaroop and Paresh tied the knot in 1985 and have 2 sons together named Anirudh and Aditya.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
Paresh has been a part of commercials like –
- Lux Cottswool
- Bindass Chips
Paresh Rawal Facts
- He was born in a Brahmin family in Mumbai.
- His wife was the winner of the Miss India contest in 1979.
- He started his career with theatre and still does them occasionally.
- He made a debut in the 1984 film Holi but got his breakthrough in the year 1986 with the film Naam.
- In the 1980s and 1990s, he appeared in more than 100 films, most of them as a negative character.
- He is remembered till date for his role as Babu Rao in the hit film Hera Pheri.
- Paresh Rawal has also produced TV shows.
- He became a member of the Lok Sabha from Ahmedabad in 2014.
- On March 9, 2021, he received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. However, a few weeks later, it was revealed that he had been tested positive for coronavirus.
Feature Image By Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0