|Harish Verma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Harish Verma is an Indian actor, singer, and host who has mostly worked in Punjabi-language films. His film credits include Punjaban, Yaar Annmulle, Burrraahh, Daddy Cool Munde Fool, Viyah 70 KM, Ronde Saare Vyah Picho, Happy Go Lucky, Proper Patola, What The Jatt, Vaapsi, Krazzy Tabbar, Subedar Joginder Singh, Thug Life, Golak Bugni Bank Te Batua, Ashke, Nadhoo Khan, Laiye Je Yaarian, Munda Hi Chahida, and Yaar Anmulle Returns. In addition to that, he has also been a part of a couple of television projects such as Na Aana Is Des Laado.
Actor, Singer, Host
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Sports a beard
Harish Verma Facts
- In 2009, he started playing the recurring role of Avtar Sangwan (Sheela and Dharamveer’s son who is Jhumar’s brother and Rajbeer’s father) in the Hindi-language soap opera Na Aana Is Des Laado. The show became the 6th longest-running Indian television series on Colors TV.
- He made his first film appearance as Karan in the film Punjaban in 2010.
- Alongside Aarya Babbar, Yuvraj Hans, Jividha Sharma, and Jenny Ghottra, Harish Verma co-starred as Sher Singh in the 2011 Punjabi film Yaar Annmulle.
- He was seen as Gunni (one of Parminder Singh Puppy’s careless and spoilt sons) in the 2013 Punjabi-language film Daddy Cool Munde Fool.
- Harish Verma brought to life the character of Goldy in the 2014 Punjabi film Happy Go Lucky. His co-stars for the project included Amrinder Gill, Isha Rikhi, Shruti Sodhi, Shiwani Saini, Sumit Sandhu, Dakshita Kumaria, and Gurpreet Ghuggi.
- He made a cameo appearance as Jiya’s husband in the 2018 Punjabi film Ashke, starring Amrinder Gill, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Sarbjit Cheema, Jaswinder Bhalla, Roopi Gill, and Hobby Dhaliwal.
- Harish Verma played the role of Commander in the 2018 Punjabi-language biographical war film Subedar Joginder Singh, based on the life of Joginder Singh (an Indian soldier who was killed in the 1962 Sino-Indian War and posthumously awarded the Param Vir Chakra). The film’s lead cast included Gippy Grewal, Aditi Sharma, Guggu Gill, Kulwinder Billa, Karamjit Anmol, Loveleen Kaur Sasan, Rajvir Jawanda, and Sardar Sohi.
- Along with Simi Chahal, Amrinder Gill, Aditi Sharma, Jaswinder Bhalla, and B.N. Sharma, Harish Verma co-starred as Neeta (son of Chaman Laal) in the 2018 comedy Punjabi film Golak Bugni Bank Te Batua.
- He co-starred as Sukhdeep Singh ‘Sukh’ in the 2019 Punjabi-language romantic drama film Laiye Je Yaarian. The film became the 9th highest-grossing Punjabi film of 2019.
- He hosted the PTC Punjabi Film Awards 2020.
Featured Image by Harish Verma / Instagram