|Isha Rikhi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Isha Rikhi is an Indian actor and model who has appeared in movies like Happy Go Lucky, Jatt and Juliet, Bade Changay Ne Mere Yaar Kaminey, Jatt Boys Putt Jatta De, Ardaas, What the Jatt!!, Nawabzaade, Mindo Taseeldarni, and Desi Munde.
Isha Rikhi attended Panjab University, a collegiate public state university located in Chandigarh, India.
- Father – Pradeep Kumar Rikhi
- Mother – Poonam Rikhi
- Siblings – Mani Rikhi (Brother)
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isha Rikhi has dated –
- Badshah (2022-Present) – Reportedly, she has been romantically involved with rapper, singer, film producer, and businessperson Badshah. The news about the duo’s romance came out in October 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often dyed her hair.
She has done endorsement work for brands such as Mother Dairy Ice Creams, Madame, Meena Bazaar, etc.
Isha Rikhi Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance as Twinkle (Yuvraj’s wife) in the 2012 Punjabi-language romantic comedy film Jatt & Juliet, starring Diljit Dosanjh and Neeru Bajwa.
- Alongside Amrinder Gill, Harish Verma, Shruti Sodhi, Shiwani Saini, Sumit Sandhu, Dakshita Kumaria, and Gurpreet Ghuggi, Isha Rikhi co-starred as Sirat in the 2014 Punjabi film Happy Go Lucky.
- She brought to life the character of Mannat Brar in the 2016 Punjabi-language film Ardaas.
- Her modeling credits include having walked the ramp for brands and designers like Being Human, Jattinn Kochhar, etc.
- In 2018, Isha Rikhi made her Bollywood debut by playing the role of Sheetal in the Hindi-language romantic comedy film Nawabzaade. She co-starred in the film alongside Raghav Juyal, Punit Pathak, and Dharmesh Yelande.
Featured Image by Isha Rikhi / Instagram