|Neeru Bajwa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1980|
Neeru Bajwa is a Canadian actress, director, and producer who is best known for her work in several Punjabi and Hindi films like Jihne Mera Dil Luteya, Jatt & Juliet, Pinky Moge Wali, Special 26, Proper Patola, Laung Laachi, Munde U.K. De, Pata Nahi Rabb Kehdeyan Rangan Ch Raazi, Shava Ni Girdhari Lal, It Lives Inside, and Prince. She has also appeared on a variety of TV shows like Hari Mirchi Lal Mirchi, Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani, and Guns & Roses. She has also been featured in music videos for songs like Diljit Dosanjh‘s Raat Di Gedi and Guru Randhawa‘s Punjabiyan Di Dhee.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Neeru Bajwa dropped out of high school as she wanted to pursue an acting career.
Actress, Director, Producer
- Father – Jaswant Bajwa (Passed away in 2016)
- Siblings – Sabrina Bajwa (Sister), Rubina Bajwa (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Neeru Bajwa is managed by Santosh Tithe.
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Neeru Bajwa has dated –
- Amit Sadh (2004-2012) – Neeru Bajwa started dating actor Amit Sadh in 2004. They had met while working on the TV show, Guns and Roses and eventually fell in love with each other. They made their relationship public in 2005 by participating in the dance competition TV show, Nach Baliye. Their relationship was further thrust into the limelight as Amit was regularly seen pining for her during his appearance on the reality show, Bigg Boss. Soon, they were living together and it was even reported that they had got married. However, the marriage rumors proved to be false but they did get engaged. He even tried to help her gain a footing in Bollywood. However, it proved to be their undoing as they separated shortly afterward. They did manage to get back together but they didn’t last long as they separated in 2012.
- Sajid Khan (2010) – In the summer of 2010, Neeru was reported to be dating Bollywood director Sajid Khan. It was reported that due to her relationship with Sajid, she had dumped Amit Sadh.
- Harry Jawandha (2015-Present) – Neeru Bajwa got married to Harry Jawandha in February 2015. She gave birth to her daughter Aanaya Kaur Jawandha in 2015. Her pregnancy was written into the script of her movie, Channo Kamli Yaar Di. In 2020, they were blessed with twin girls.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Punjabi ancestry.
- Fuller Lips
- Beauty mark on the right cheek
Neeru Bajwa has appeared in a TV commercial for NRI Silk Store.
Best Known For
Being one of the most accomplished actresses of her generation. She has appeared in some of the most successful movies of Punjabi cinema including Jatt & Juliet, Jihne Mera Dil Luteya, Sardaar Ji, and Mel Karade Rabba.
In 1998, she made her theatrical film debut as Tina in the Hindi drama movie, Main Solah Baras Ki.
First TV Show
In 2003, Neeru Bajwa made her first TV show appearance in the romantic drama TV series, Jeet.
Neeru Bajwa regularly hits the gym to keep her figure in perfect shape. Her workout routine mainly consists of cardio exercises. She usually hits the gym in the morning but doesn’t mind shifting her workout sessions around to fit her busy work schedule.
Neeru Bajwa Facts
- She has established her production company under the label of Neeru Bajwa Entertainment.
- She has directed the movie, Laung Laachi, in which she played the leading role as well.
- Neeru Bajwa also turned director for her sister Rubina Bajwa’s debut movie, Sargi, which has Babbal Rai and Jassie Gill as the male leads.
- In April 2021, she started serving as the host of the Punjabi show, Jazba.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / www.bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY-3.0