|Victoria Federica de Marichalar y Borbón Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 2000|
Victoria Federica de Marichalar y Borbón is the only daughter of Infanta Elena, Duchess of Lugo and Jaime de Marichalar. As of 2020, she is 5th in the line of succession to the Spanish throne.
Victoria Federica de Todos los Santos de Marichalar y Borbón
Ruber International Hospital, Madrid, Spain
Member of the Spanish Royal Family
- Father – Jaime de Marichalar
- Mother – Infanta Elena, Duchess of Lugo
- Siblings – Felipe Juan Froilán de Marichalar (Older Brother)
- Others – Juan Carlos I (Maternal Grandfather) (Former King of Spain), Queen Sofía of Spain (Maternal Grandmother) (Former Queen Consort of Spain), Amalio de Marichalar y Bruguera (Paternal Grandfather), Concepción Sáenz de Tejada (Paternal Grandmother), Felipe VI of Spain (Maternal Uncle) (King of Spain), Queen Letizia of Spain (Aunt) (Queen Consort of Spain), Infanta Cristina of Spain (Maternal Aunt)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria has dated –
- Gonzalo Caballero
- Jorge Bárcenas (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She has Spanish and Greek ancestry on her mother’s side.
Victoria Federica de Marichalar y Borbón Facts
- Like many members of the royal family, she was baptized with water from the Jordan River. King Felipe VI of Spain is her godfather and her paternal aunt Ana de Marichalar y Sáenz de Tejada is her godmother.
- She is named after Victoria Eugenie de Battenberg (her great-great-grandmother), Queen Frederika of Greece (her great-grandmother), and de Todos los Santos (of All Saints) from the Spanish Royal House.
- As of 2020, Victoria follows King Felipe’s daughters – Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia, her mother Infanta Elena, and older brother Felipe in the line of succession to the throne of Spain.
- She is notorious in the Spanish media for her rebellious nature and for frequently clashing with her mother in public.
Featured Image by Adelswelt.de / Pinterest