|Felipe Juan Froilán de Marichalar y Borbón Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1998|
Felipe Juan Froilán de Marichalar y Borbón is the only son of Infanta Elena, Duchess of Lugo and Jaime de Marichalar and the oldest grandson of former King Juan Carlos I. As of 2020, he is 4th in the line of succession to the Spanish throne after Princess Leonor, Infanta Sofia, and his mother.
Felipe Juan Froilán de Todos los Santos de Marichalar y Borbón
Ruber International Hospital, Madrid, Spain
Member of the Spanish Royal Family
- Father – Jaime de Marichalar
- Mother – Infanta Elena, Duchess of Lugo
- Siblings – Victoria Federica de Marichalar y Borbón (Younger Sister)
- Others – Juan Carlos I (Maternal Grandfather) (Former King of Spain), Queen Sofía of Spain (Maternal Grandmother) (Former Queen Consort of Spain), Amalio de Marichalar y Bruguera (Paternal Grandfather), Concepción Sáenz de Tejada (Paternal Grandmother), Felipe VI of Spain (Maternal Uncle) (King of Spain), Queen Letizia of Spain (Aunt) (Queen Consort of Spain)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Felipe has dated –
- Mar Torres (2014-2017, 2018-2020)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
He is of Greek and Spanish descent on his mother’s side.
A mole on his cheek
Felipe Juan Froilán de Marichalar y Borbón Facts
- He was baptized on the feast day of San Francisco de Asis on October 4, 1998.
- In April 2012, Froilán accidentally shot himself in the left foot while practicing shooting at his father’s farm.
- His godparents are his maternal grandfather and his paternal grandmother.
- Froilán was caught racially abusing a student of Chinese origin at a theme park in 2015 after a dispute arose over his queue jumping.
Featured Image by Elena de Bourbon and Grecia / Facebook
He’s weight is 72 kg